Premiers
MightyEagles
Mickyj
Flash
zest
16 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Confirmed ins and outs for 2011 only - Page 4 Empty Re: Confirmed ins and outs for 2011 only

Post by Eagle014 Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:26 pm

Reddeer wrote:So surprise!! surprise!! Banner off to Port Magpies.
Never was any interest or desire from him to play for us so good riddance in my book
Totally agree, he never performed when he returned from the Power, certainly no loss to the Eagles.
Eagle014
Eagle014

Back to top Go down

Confirmed ins and outs for 2011 only - Page 4 Empty Re: Confirmed ins and outs for 2011 only

Post by EagleRock Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:58 pm

So why isn't he playing for South Adelaide when not playing for the Power?.Does this mean that any "disgruntled " Power player listed with any of the other SANFL clubs can move back to the magpies?. This was only one of my concerns when the SANFL agreed to this "one Port Adelaide" set up.Money coming from everywhere and suddenly chasing a midfielder (M.Sewell ) who is widely regarded as one of the best midfielders outside the AFL.Please excuse my cynicism but the tail (Port Adelaide} has been shaking the dog {SANFL } of late and it will affect all other SANFL clubs.For the integrity of the SANFL competition no club should be aligned to AFL club.
EagleRock
EagleRock

Back to top Go down

Post by zest Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:01 pm

EagleRock wrote:So why isn't he playing for South Adelaide when not playing for the Power?.Does this mean that any "disgruntled " Power player listed with any of the other SANFL clubs can move back to the magpies?. This was only one of my concerns when the SANFL agreed to this "one Port Adelaide" set up.Money coming from everywhere and suddenly chasing a midfielder (M.Sewell ) who is widely regarded as one of the best midfielders outside the AFL.Please excuse my cynicism but the tail (Port Adelaide} has been shaking the dog {SANFL } of late and it will affect all other SANFL clubs.For the integrity of the SANFL competition no club should be aligned to AFL club.

who cares were he goes, he would have to agree to it cant see him wanting to go to south, there A's side is a reserves side anyway.

they wont get Sewell he has signed with his VFL side. Chasing a player and affording a player are too different things we could chase ablett doesn't mean we can afford him
zest
zest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zest Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:28 pm

in
S. Hall assistant coach

out
hodgeman
zest
zest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zest Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:34 pm

The WWTFC is delighted to announce the signing of former Eagles Club Champion Steven Hall as an Assistant coach for the 2011 season.

After a stellar career with the club which included 193 League games and State Representation on 3 occassions, Steven returns after coaching the Henley Football Club for the past two seasons culminating in the 2010 Division 1 SAAFL Premiership.

Senior Coach Michael Godden said ‘I know the players and our supporters have a huge amount of respect for Hally and as a coaching group we are pleased to have a person of his calibre back at the Club.’

Steven, who was made a Life Member of the Club in 2006, said “It’s great to be back at the Eagles where I have a lot of fantastic friends and memories. I’m looking forward to the challenge of assisting Mick and the players this year in our pursuit for a premiership”.

We’re sure you’ll all join us in welcoming Steven back to the Club.

Regards

WWTFC
zest
zest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zest Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:07 pm

Glenn Dawson (Power) - out
zest
zest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zest Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:12 pm

Christian Grocke - added as last in
zest
zest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4