Premiers
MightyEagles
Mickyj
Flash
zest
16 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Confirmed ins and outs for 2011 only - Page 2 Empty Re: Confirmed ins and outs for 2011 only

Post by Premiers Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:20 pm

If Stephen Tiller has signed, on face value, it does look as though the recruiting staff have worked hard. Looks like we 've put emphasis on pace and carry.
I had Luke Thompson lining up at CHB and Todd Miles back pocket - now with Stephen Tiller available where does that leave Miles. Would expect Redden to step up to No 2 ruckman next season (either that, or Power will switch him to another club) and if that's the case, Miles won't be playing as an undersized 191cm ruckman again. Stephen Tiller has also played forward and he might be our third tall go-to forward.
Chris Hall was reported to have had bad hip trouble last season limiting game time. Does anyone know how he's recovered?
Well done, recruiters - one quick true rover (eg Tom Holmes) would have been nice, but geez, we can be greedy!
How does this new SANFL rule regarding the number of interstaters on your list work?
Premiers
Premiers

Back to top Go down

Confirmed ins and outs for 2011 only - Page 2 Empty Re: Confirmed ins and outs for 2011 only

Post by Premiers Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:32 pm

RE Stephen Tiller, I didn't realise he was from Wanila, near Pt Lincoln, recruited from West Adelaide in 2004. So we've done well to escape that interstater restriction rule with Tiller, Hall and Raymond all being home-grown products, leaving Kite as our only interstater.
Premiers
Premiers

Back to top Go down

Post by I Love Godsy Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:39 pm

Premiers wrote:If Stephen Tiller has signed, on face value, it does look as though the recruiting staff have worked hard. Looks like we 've put emphasis on pace and carry.
I had Luke Thompson lining up at CHB and Todd Miles back pocket - now with Stephen Tiller available where does that leave Miles. Would expect Redden to step up to No 2 ruckman next season (either that, or Power will switch him to another club) and if that's the case, Miles won't be playing as an undersized 191cm ruckman again. Stephen Tiller has also played forward and he might be our third tall go-to forward.
Chris Hall was reported to have had bad hip trouble last season limiting game time. Does anyone know how he's recovered?
Well done, recruiters - one quick true rover (eg Tom Holmes) would have been nice, but geez, we can be greedy!
How does this new SANFL rule regarding the number of interstaters on your list work?

Think you will find Miles has quit the Club after Godden told him he was not wanted - bit tough on the lad when the Eagles asked him to sign for two years, just last year.
I Love Godsy
I Love Godsy

Back to top Go down

Post by carrots12 Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:43 pm

What is clear 'i love godsy' is that you don't!
carrots12
carrots12

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:43 am

I Love Godsy wrote:
Premiers wrote:If Stephen Tiller has signed, on face value, it does look as though the recruiting staff have worked hard. Looks like we 've put emphasis on pace and carry.

Think you will find Miles has quit the Club after Godden told him he was not wanted - bit tough on the lad when the Eagles asked him to sign for two years, just last year.

No offence but Miles was at training Monday and Wednesday night last week !!
Where are u getting your info from ?
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by I Love Godsy Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:34 pm

Mickyj wrote:
I Love Godsy wrote:

Got told Thursday ... was he at training Friday night? Sad
I Love Godsy
I Love Godsy

Back to top Go down

Post by zest Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:12 pm

I Love Godsy wrote:
Mickyj wrote:
I Love Godsy wrote:

during preseason Fridays trainings are indoors
zest
zest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:43 pm

I Love Godsy wrote:
Mickyj wrote:
I Love Godsy wrote:

Will tell u one way or another after Monday nights run
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by I Love Godsy Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:22 am

I assume Miles was not there Monday or Wednesday?
I Love Godsy
I Love Godsy

Back to top Go down

Post by carrots12 Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:06 pm

I Love Godsy wrote:I assume Miles was not there Monday or Wednesday?

And why would that be?? Seeing as you know, enlighten us!
carrots12
carrots12

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:22 pm

carrots12 wrote:

Well i love Godsy as I understand it he was at noarlunga last friday and he has also been spotted at the parade.
Do u have any more info for the board.

Now an old face has returned to the fortress seeing how he feels after preseason Rob Fiacihi
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zest Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:45 pm

updated the outs plus biglands can be put down as another mystery of the list as he is an out but not a out lol Very Happy
zest
zest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zest Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:50 pm

been lazy added the players who have been delisted

- Davoren
- Elliot
- Hicks
zest
zest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitlyn51 Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:50 pm

Why sam davoren and cody hicks????
Kaitlyn51
Kaitlyn51

Back to top Go down

Post by carrots12 Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:47 pm

Great news on Bock and Martin today. We'd have the best ruck stocks in the SANFL now wouldn't we?
carrots12
carrots12

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:52 pm

The WWTFC is pleased to confirm that former Essendon listed player and Eagles junior, Christian Bock, has committed to the Eagles should he not be re-drafted in the upcoming AFL Rookie draft.

Christian comes back to the Eagles after two years on Essendon’s Rookie list where he played 30 senior matches with the Bendigo Bombers in the VFL competition.

Standing at 205cm tall, Christian will add nicely to the Club’s ruck stocks.

Should you not also be aware, Sam Martyn (who was recently elevated to the Crows Rookie list) will also represent the Eagles in 2011. Sam was drafted to the Eagles in the 2008 SANFL mini draft and has been described by the Crows hierarchy as a hardworking half back flanker / wingman with elite running capabilities.

Please join us in welcoming Christian back to our Club and Sam to our Club.

Regards

WWTFC
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:52 pm

carrots12 wrote:Great news on Bock and Martin today. We'd have the best ruck stocks in the SANFL now wouldn't we?

Very good news carrots
Martin will add some much needed pace to the wing IMHO
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:54 pm

Kaitlyn51 wrote:Why sam davoren and cody hicks????

All we know is what a relative of another player told us Kaitlyn they are getting a large sum to travel to a country club and play .3 of them including sam fairclough .
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by I Love Godsy Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:09 pm

[quote="Mickyj"]
carrots12 wrote:

My friends at prospect advise me he signed there yesterday - wonder when the club will be advising us of this?
I Love Godsy
I Love Godsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:47 pm

[quote="I Love Godsy"]
Mickyj wrote:
carrots12 wrote:

My friends at prospect advise me he signed there yesterday - wonder when the club will be advising us of this?

Ok wonder when we will find out
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zest Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:02 pm

added daniel as a out
as a in
Daimon Head (Woodville South / assistant reserves coach)
zest
zest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by carrots12 Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:16 pm

[quote="I Love Godsy"]
Mickyj wrote:
carrots12 wrote:

unlucky for you and your south Adelaide official friends.......
carrots12
carrots12

Back to top Go down

Post by zest Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:26 pm

[quote="carrots12"]
I Love Godsy wrote:
Mickyj wrote:
carrots12 wrote:

must be the milkman or something
zest
zest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:29 pm

[quote="zest"]
carrots12 wrote:
I Love Godsy wrote:
Mickyj wrote:
carrots12 wrote:

must be the milkman or something

Is Todd Miles like the scarlet pimpernel heres seen at noarlunga, parade and now prospect !!!
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglehaslanded Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:13 am

Sam Martyn actualy comes to us via the Crows through a NSW scholarship.
eaglehaslanded
eaglehaslanded

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next