MightyEagles
eaglehaslanded
Flash
Eagle014
Mickyj
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Port Adelaide vs Eagles Sunday 6th June Alberton - Page 2 Empty Re: Port Adelaide vs Eagles Sunday 6th June Alberton

Post by Hopeful Jelly Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:15 am

Good luck to Rhett possibly making his league return this week - I think it's his first AFL/SANFL game since September 2006.

Also good luck to Jacky - one would think this is his last crack at getting back into the AFL so hopefully he gives it a real shot. If I recall correctly one of the last times he played in the league team was down at Noarlunga which I thought was his best game for us before he did his hamstring in the final quarter.
Hopeful Jelly
Hopeful Jelly

Back to top Go down

Port Adelaide vs Eagles Sunday 6th June Alberton - Page 2 Empty Re: Port Adelaide vs Eagles Sunday 6th June Alberton

Post by MightyEagles Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:49 am

Flash wrote:I like the look of this team. The half forward line looks formidable with the three strong marking targets, Biglands at CHB will take some heat of Macca, but I'm sure about JJ on the wing. Sure, he has pace to burn, but he is rarely accountable for his player. Let's hope that Rhett and Grocke can inspire the boys. Go Eagles.
MightyEagles, you deserve a medal for your dedication to the Eagle boys. I will be still counting sheep at that hour.

The thing with the u18s is that they usually play at a different time each week, one week it's 8.40 in the morning, the next week it's 2.10 pm, then it's 5.00 pm at Norwood, then it's 11.25 am, then midday.
MightyEagles
MightyEagles

Back to top Go down

Post by wimpy Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:44 pm

Would think Thompson would drop back to the reserves if Salter not taken by the power. Like Lane last week, Jacky has not done much to earn his place in the league team.
Although Hoban has a long way to go, I felt he got some nice tap outs later in last weeks game.
wimpy
wimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by spell_check Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:54 pm

Rhett Biglands last played in the League side in Round 10 2004.
What you may not know, is that he kicked 5 goals on debut against South; Round 6 1996.
spell_check
spell_check

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:00 pm

spell_check wrote:Rhett Biglands last played in the League side in Round 10 2004.
What you may not know, is that he kicked 5 goals on debut against South; Round 6 1996.

Yep and he did something similar against the bays I think after being delisted by the power
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:13 pm

We had a film crew or media at training tonight .thought they were after biglands but seemed to be filming Tom Corbet !!
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MightyEagles Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:38 pm

The umpires are

u18s - 8.40 am

Field:- Matt Harris, Scott Bau and Eleni Glouftsis
Boundary:- P. Langridge, N. Muggleton and J. Brogden
Goal:- J. Georgiadis and B. Kenny-Bell

Reserves - 11.25 am

Field:- James Ralston, Michael Sboro and Rowan Hundertmark
Boundary:- A. Clearly, N. Kyle, S. Royans and M. Nicholls
Goal:- R. Tainsh and M. Wilson

League - 2.10 pm

Field:- Colin Rowston, Gary Fila and Richard Harvey
Boundary:- S. Wilson, D. Tee, B. Fisk and S. Jeffs
Goal:- Joon-Yip Wong and T. Sharpe
MightyEagles
MightyEagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:06 pm

Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2