MightyEagles
eaglehaslanded
Flash
Eagle014
Mickyj
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Port Adelaide vs Eagles Sunday 6th June Alberton Empty Port Adelaide vs Eagles Sunday 6th June Alberton

Post by Mickyj Mon May 31, 2010 5:47 pm

Post away guys
Grocke hopefully in the league team
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Port Adelaide vs Eagles Sunday 6th June Alberton Empty Re: Port Adelaide vs Eagles Sunday 6th June Alberton

Post by Eagle014 Mon May 31, 2010 7:26 pm

"Grocke hopefully in the league team"

Gee Mickyj you'd better get back on your pills!!!
If he's not, there could be a riot at Fortress Woodville on Thursday night when the team comes through & you know who will be leading it!!
Eagle014
Eagle014

Back to top Go down

Port Adelaide vs Eagles Sunday 6th June Alberton Empty Re: Port Adelaide vs Eagles Sunday 6th June Alberton

Post by Mickyj Mon May 31, 2010 7:39 pm

Eagle014 wrote:"Grocke hopefully in the league team"

Gee Mickyj you'd better get back on your pills!!!
If he's not, there could be a riot at Fortress Woodville on Thursday night when the team comes through & you know who will be leading it!!

I had to write something eagle14 Shocked I'm still get over yesterday's 2 crap games !!
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash Mon May 31, 2010 9:33 pm

Here's a suggestion from left field. Promote Biglands to play CHB. He certainly lokks fit enough and is playing some good footy. He, then could be used in ruck or up forward, if needed.
Flash
Flash

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglehaslanded Mon May 31, 2010 10:06 pm

I don't think so Flash - Bigo as much as we all love him would not be to ready to run around in a league match just yet. You also need to factor in his media commitments. I can see him being a solid contributor at reserves level when available but not sure about league. Maybe later in the season if neccessary and if he maintains his hunger and remains injury free.
eaglehaslanded
eaglehaslanded

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglehaslanded Mon May 31, 2010 10:08 pm

Would be good to get Grocke back. Are Broady and Salts possibilities as well. One would think we would lose Schulz after his performance on the weekend.
eaglehaslanded
eaglehaslanded

Back to top Go down

Post by MightyEagles Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:55 am

It's a triple header again.

U18s 8.40 am
Reserves 11.25 am
League 2.10 pm
MightyEagles
MightyEagles

Back to top Go down

Post by EagleRock Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:47 am

Don't think we will get Broadbent back.Williams was pleased with his efforts against Richmond.Schulz likely to get promoted and anyones guess on Salter.Will be good to have Grocke back and i would like to see Miles promoted for Hoban as our second ruckman which gives us the added flexibility of going back on Cloke when resting forward.
EagleRock
EagleRock

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:26 pm

Will Cloke be in black and white this week ?
Power have player problems re injuries .
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagleonly Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:29 pm

Dont really care what Port has, its about our team.
Need to get a bit of hunger back after the last 3 weeks, cant rely on Grokes to give it all back to us.
Im not sure that I dont agree with Flash about biglands being premoted.
He is the type of man that will not let reputations get in his way. I just wish we could put old heads on young kids. They are good, our future as we all know.
Come on all us Eagles supporters, its now when we are loosing that we need as many supporters at that horrible place ALBERTON!
Eagleonly
Eagleonly

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopeful Jelly Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:19 pm

Surely because we are playing Port this weekend, Broadbent, Salter and Schulz will either be playing or travelling emergencies for the Power Wink

What are the chances of Vince being back this weekend, or will he play for South's reserves next week?

Definitely agree regarding Miles being our second ruckman. Maybe he needed a stint in the reserves if he was becoming complacent but after 2 weeks he should be raring to go.
Hopeful Jelly
Hopeful Jelly

Back to top Go down

Post by EagleRock Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:58 am

Good to see Bernie Vince at Woodville last Sunday wearing his Eagles jacket.Seem to be walking alright and was wearing Thongs!
Listed as one week away but we can only hope.Noticed Banner was listed in best players in the reserves.Hope he is ready to give it his best shot,too talented to be playing reserves.
EagleRock
EagleRock

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:44 pm

OLDMATE wrote:Dont really care what Port has, its about our team.
Need to get a bit of hunger back after the last 3 weeks, cant rely on Grokes to give it all back to us.
Im not sure that I dont agree with Flash about biglands being premoted.
He is the type of man that will not let reputations get in his way. I just wish we could put old heads on young kids. They are good, our future as we all know.
Come on all us Eagles supporters, its now when we are loosing that we need as many supporters at that horrible place ALBERTON!

Well said Oldmate .All us supporters should show up in force for the boys drown out the Wharfies !!
I would think we may see a fair few changes this week to the league team.

PS
Oldmate I hope you've left some Garfish and Salmon for us shore based anglers Wink
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:45 pm

EagleRock wrote:Good to see Bernie Vince at Woodville last Sunday wearing his Eagles jacket.Seem to be walking alright and was wearing Thongs!
Listed as one week away but we can only hope.Noticed Banner was listed in best players in the reserves.Hope he is ready to give it his best shot,too talented to be playing reserves.
Less said about last weeks seconds game the better for all of us !!
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagleonly Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:30 pm

THEY ARE ALL THERE IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!
Eagleonly
Eagleonly

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle014 Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:29 pm

It wont be an easy game by any means so our boys need all the support they can get. Our group will be there on Sunday in the stand, they really love us sitting amongst them cheering for the opposite team. Laughing
Eagle014
Eagle014

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:44 pm

OLDMATE wrote:THEY ARE ALL THERE IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!

Not related to the game but.
If I wasn't lazy in winter when its raining .I'd follow the birds and have a field day with my flies in the lake .Like i do in summer Very Happy

I urge all eagles fans to get to the ground early sunday watch some of the U18's .Wear our colours and stuff it up the wharfies !!!
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by spell_check Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:28 pm

It's fair to say there are a couple of sensations in the line-up this week:

F: Goldsworthy Welsh Lane
HF: Schulz Thompson Grocke
C: Rowntree Lewis Jacky
HB: McKenzie Biglands Geddes
B: Allmond Daniel Grieger
Ruck: Parry Cicolella Powell
Int: Rimington Jarrad Hoban Wright

In: Grocke, Jacky, Biglands, Wright
Out: Cheep (Hamstring); Hicks, Hill
spell_check
spell_check

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:29 pm

Well I'm shocked with the team
thompson at CHF Jacky on a wing and Biglands at CHB !!!
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MightyEagles Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:33 pm

I'll be there from between 7 and 7.30 am on Sunday. A very early start.
MightyEagles
MightyEagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:37 pm

What happens if Salter is not in the Power side ?
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle014 Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:32 pm

Mickyj wrote:What happens if Salter is not in the Power side ?
They might take him as the travelling emergency.
Eagle014
Eagle014

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:09 pm

Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EaglesFan18 Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:34 pm

its good to see rhett in the senior side again. Would love to have salter back in the side as well. Who the hell does williams think he his playing one of the leading goal scorers in the SANFL in the back lines. Its a waste of great talent
EaglesFan18
EaglesFan18

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:10 pm

I like the look of this team. The half forward line looks formidable with the three strong marking targets, Biglands at CHB will take some heat of Macca, but I'm sure about JJ on the wing. Sure, he has pace to burn, but he is rarely accountable for his player. Let's hope that Rhett and Grocke can inspire the boys. Go Eagles.
MightyEagles, you deserve a medal for your dedication to the Eagle boys. I will be still counting sheep at that hour.
Flash
Flash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next