hawke
Reddeer
Titan2
Goddsy11
Mickyj
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Round 1 Norwood v Eagles coopers stadium  Empty Round 1 Norwood v Eagles coopers stadium

Post by Mickyj Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:36 am

Ok putting this up early Friday night 31 March season opener 
Seconds 5.00 pm
League 7.40 pm 

Any thoughts guys
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Round 1 Norwood v Eagles coopers stadium  Empty Re: Round 1 Norwood v Eagles coopers stadium

Post by Goddsy11 Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:24 am

I assume that the game will be on the AFL website. What will the reserves be on. SANFL Now and do we play for that. Not keen to pay for something like that. I reading it costs $69.
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Round 1 Norwood v Eagles coopers stadium  Empty Re: Round 1 Norwood v Eagles coopers stadium

Post by Mickyj Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:35 pm

I’m goddy11 wrote:I assume that the game will be on the AFL website. What will the reserves be on. SANFL Now and do we play for that. Not keen to pay for something like that. I reading it costs $69.
Yeah I think your right Goddy 
I’ll watch the league on the AFL app
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddsy11 Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:02 pm

EAGLES

League

F: Williams, D. Menzel, Pearce

HF: Beattie, Weckert, Hardie

C: Pudney, D’Aloia, Toumpas

HB: Sinor, Thompson, Beecken

B: Rowland, Bruce, Litster

R: Ballenden, Knight, Rowe

INT: Firns, Lukac, Buck, Goldsworthy, McFarlane, Comitogianni, Mawson

MILESTONE: Kai Pudney (50 games)

NEW: Adam D’Aloia (Henley), Max Beattie (Wodonga), Joshua Mawson (Port Douglas)

Reserves
F: Blair, Cooke, Siney
HF: Neumann, Sladojevic, Arthur
C: O’Reilly, Lonergan, Hansen
HB: Dawkins, Williams, Adams
B: Wollogorang, Ueding, Hill

R: Hunter-Price, Angove, Nicholls
INT: Calvett, Norman, Fairall, Luck, Mair

Under-18
F: Capogreco, Niemann, Herbert
HF: Edwards, Menta, McKay
C: K. Hansen, Toole, Charles
HB: Burgoyne, Harris, Hudson
B: Dodd, Delmenico, Andrews

R: Luck, Davey, Hasting
INT: Godlevsky, G. Hansen, Lucas, Schwarz, Sumner, Thomson

Under-16
F: Schulz, Wilson, AhChee
HF: Humphrys, Jamieson, Russell-Swanson
C: Moffatt, Sands, Stubing
HB: Chalubek, Dohnt, Phillipou
B: Hartley-Brown, Scholes, Fiegert

R: Rayner, Cook, Peucker
INT: Ashby, Farrugia, Hughes, Kovacic, Maddern, Marshall-Bates, McGorman, McKay, Willmott
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddsy11 Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:05 pm

7 on the bench?
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:08 pm

Ogoddy11 wrote:7 on the bench?
 Looks it 
Thanks for the sides not certain what happened to the ones I put up
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Titan2 Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:49 pm

Given the players we have out I think we have a reasonable looking team. A bit worried about Bruce at FB (don't think he's ready for league footy yet) but aside from that satisfied. I hope Sheedy goes with Lukac as I think it's important that Ballenden gets a a fair few minutes in the forward half

Really looking forward to how D'Aloia and Weckert go.

Looks like Norwood's team is missing a quite a few first choice players this week so couldn't think of a better time to be playing them particularly given we easily beat them in the last trial match.

The boys should go into this game with a lot of confidence.
Titan2
Titan2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddsy11 Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:03 pm

Do we know who is going to miss. For me Buck, Comitogianni, Mawson. I don't know anything about Mawson.
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:37 pm

goddy11 wrote:Do we know who is going to miss. For me Buck, Comitogianni, Mawson. I don't know anything about Mawson.
Was just wondering who would be dropped from this team
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:04 pm

I’m ogoddy11 wrote:Do we know who is going to miss. For me Buck, Comitogianni, Mawson. I don't know anything about Mawson.

I can see Lonergan and Mawson are in the seconds
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reddeer Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:19 pm

Mickyj wrote:
I’m ogoddy11 wrote:Do we know who is going to miss. For me Buck, Comitogianni, Mawson. I don't know anything about Mawson.

I don't see Mawson in the reserves and Lonergan was not named in the league team anyway So 3 must be out I would assume Knight, Menzel and Toumpas at a guess
Reddeer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:25 pm

Reddeer wrote:
Mickyj wrote:

I don't see Mawson in the reserves and Lonergan was not named in the league team anyway So 3 must be out I would assume Knight, Menzel and Toumpas at a guess

My mistakes I read the player list wrong
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hawke Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:31 pm

So now the Seconds have started, can someone tell me who has dropped back from the League bench to the Seconds? Thank you
hawke
hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddsy11 Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:40 pm

hawke wrote:So now the Seconds have started, can someone tell me who has dropped back from the League bench to the Seconds?   Thank you

I cant see anyone on the main list. Reddeer may be correct. Sad
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by hawke Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:46 pm

Answered my own question. Checking stats sheet of the 1st Q of Seconds, looks like No one has dropped back from the extended league bench which is bad news for the Eagles with another 2-3 missing.
Ignore last week's trial results - I'm not expecting us to get within 3 goals with the injuries and undertone players (Knight, Toumpas) that we have had to field.

What are the injuries that are keeping out Lehmann, Brinker-ritchie and Collier-Dawkins ???
hawke
hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddsy11 Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:57 pm

SAfooty have had our odds blowing out all day. I see why now. Lets hope the boys perform. Who is going to score for us?
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddsy11 Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:00 pm

The reserves are coming back. 4 points down atm.
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:05 pm

goddy11 wrote:The reserves are coming back. 4 points down atm.
 I was going to ask was the wind blowing to that end both teams scored goals to that end names on our list aren’t all coming up with info like age ect
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:13 pm

This just came up on Facebook copied it wonder if this answers any questions 

3 debutants to run out for the first time at League level for the Eagles tonight:

• Adam D’Aloia (Eagles Jnr/Henley)
• Max Beattie (Wodonga)
• Joshua Mawson (Port Douglas)

Go well boys, we know you’ll do our Club proud!

#EaglesWWTFC #TogetherWeFly2023
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddsy11 Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:53 pm

The ruckman 46 looks ok at the bounces.
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:07 pm

goddy11 wrote:The ruckman 46 looks ok at the bounces.
App says 16 hit outs
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hawke Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:59 pm

Great intensity by Eagles. Hardie & others reading the ball off Norwood's ruckmen well. Lukac causing only nuisance value in ruck but is lfollowing up with important touches. Bruce has had his doubters but has defended well under the superb defence leadership of Thompson.
We're all waiting for Norwood's comeback. Can we withstand the storm when it comes ?
Amazing is the growth in Hardie's skills and strength and looks set for a top season.
Can see a couple of weak links out there but so far the better players are carrying them with them

hawke
hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by hawke Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:59 pm

Great intensity by Eagles. Hardie & others reading the ball off Norwood's ruckmen well. Lukac causing only  nuisance value in ruck but is lfollowing up with important touches. Bruce has had his doubters but has defended well under the superb defence leadership of Thompson.
We're all waiting for Norwood's comeback. Can we withstand the storm when it comes ?
Amazing is the growth in Hardie's skills and strength and looks set for a top season.
Can see a couple of weak links out there but so far the better players are carrying them with them
hawke
hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:34 pm

hawke wrote:Great intensity by Eagles. Hardie & others reading the ball off Norwood's ruckmen well. Lukac causing only  nuisance value in ruck but is lfollowing up with important touches. Bruce has had his doubters but has defended well under the superb defence leadership of Thompson.

I missed a lot footy last year with my issues but this is not who I watched last year 

Come on eagles don’t stop
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:24 pm

Great game style eagles great win
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next