Email from CEO call to arms for port game!!

+2
MightyEagles
Mickyj
6 posters

Go down

Email from CEO call to arms for port game!! Empty Email from CEO call to arms for port game!!

Post by Mickyj Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:04 pm

You will have no doubt kept an eye on the SANFL results of Round 1 and seen some extremely good crowds at all of the grounds that held matches.

Well, it’s our turn this weekend to host you here at Woodville Oval in our match versus the Port Adelaide Magpies. This is the only time that Port Adelaide comes to Woodville Oval in 2010 and with their well documented struggles over the off season we are expecting a good showing from their supporters.

This is one of the reasons we are writing today; Our Club needs as many of our people here as we can possibly get so we implore you, if you are not headed away for Easter, to get to Woodville Oval this Saturday and potentially see your own slice of SANFL Football history as well as the dawning of a new era for the Club that you support.

If you haven’t already redeemed the voucher you received for your 2010 members scarf, you can do so at the Woodville Oval office reception area on Saturday. Our 2010 merchandise range will be on sale at a new location – at the front of the Barry Jarman Grandstand.

Everyone at the Club is ready and raring to go and with your support are looking forward to a successful season both on and off the ground.

Entrance into the ground will be via the ticket gate on Oval Avenue or the ticket gate at the corner of Koolunda Avenue and Glen Lossie Street. Please note that the normal entrance on Koolunda Avenue will be closed due to road and kerbside works; you will not be able to park on Koolunda Avenue until after 1pm on Saturday due to these works - we apologise on the Council’s behalf for any inconvenience.

Should you have any queries please contact the Club on 8347 2444.
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Email from CEO call to arms for port game!! Empty Re: Email from CEO call to arms for port game!!

Post by MightyEagles Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:20 pm

I'll be at Alberton for the underage games. Other wise I would be at Fortress Woodville.
MightyEagles
MightyEagles

Back to top Go down

Email from CEO call to arms for port game!! Empty Re: Email from CEO call to arms for port game!!

Post by areaman Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:25 pm

Hopefully we'll get a good crowd down there and get off to a great start at home. Can't wait for Saturday already!!!
areaman
areaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Columbo Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:05 pm

Hopefully being the ABC game yet again doesnt keep people away, weather is gonna be great...get along folks!
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Col D Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:16 pm

Memberships and new merchandise on sale now at the club and will be available on Saturday at the ground.
Col D
Col D

Back to top Go down

Post by carrots12 Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:11 pm

My son and I cant wait to get to Woodville Oval on the weekend and cheer on the boys receiving this email today only made me look forward to it more.

A mate told me something that may be interesting for all of us Eagles supporters, he had heard from someone close to the Bays board who met last night that they have our boss as their No. 1 to do their job as apparently as our CEO has a link with cricket also - and that SA cricket matches are going to be played at Glenelg? I must have missed something so can anyone enlighten me?
carrots12
carrots12

Back to top Go down

Post by MightyEagles Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:31 am

Adelaide Oval looks like is going to get AFL in the next 5 years. So the State Govt. is going to spend $450 million on a new Bradman Stand and a new Chappell Stands and have it at about 50 000+ capsity, if this goes ahead, the redbacks would have to play else were, with Glenelg the only option I have heard of so far, plus they have the only proper cricket scoreboard (besides Adelaide Oval) at the ground. Sure it's small, but it would have to do.
MightyEagles
MightyEagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:33 pm

Don't believe everything u get told guys Smile
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down