Eagles V Adelaide 2:10 PM / Sun 3 August Maughan Thiem Hyundai oval

5 posters

Go down

Eagles V Adelaide 2:10 PM / Sun 3 August  Maughan Thiem Hyundai oval Empty Eagles V Adelaide 2:10 PM / Sun 3 August Maughan Thiem Hyundai oval

Post by Mickyj Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:00 pm

Eagles need to win dare i say
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Eagles V Adelaide 2:10 PM / Sun 3 August  Maughan Thiem Hyundai oval Empty Re: Eagles V Adelaide 2:10 PM / Sun 3 August Maughan Thiem Hyundai oval

Post by Dobber Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:15 am

Surely Ainger will get a rest in the 2s this week .... If they are playing.
Dobber
Dobber

Back to top Go down

Eagles V Adelaide 2:10 PM / Sun 3 August  Maughan Thiem Hyundai oval Empty Re: Eagles V Adelaide 2:10 PM / Sun 3 August Maughan Thiem Hyundai oval

Post by Mickyj Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:03 pm

League
F: Poole, Wundke, Grocke
HF: Goldsworthy, Ainger, McGregor
C: Jarrad, Lewis, Hall
HB: Kane, P. Raymond, Batley
B: Sumner, Von Bertouch, Giuffreda

R: Borholm, Powell, T. Schwarz
INT: Appleton, Muirhead, J. Sinor, Boyd, Killian
IN: Grocke, Boyd, Killian, Poole, J. Sinor, Muirhead
OUT: Templeton (virus), Blesing, Martyn, Allmond
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:09 pm

Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobber Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:42 pm

I don't care how much money we have given him up front, he has to go, he just refuses to get involved. Almost 2 months since he has had 5 kicks in a match.
Dobber
Dobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Columbo Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:09 pm

Hard for him, or any of the forwards for that matter to get involved when the delivery isn't great.
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:48 pm

another crap performance by the side changes need to be made so we actually play finals
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zest Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:39 pm

Ainger needs to go to the reserves so he can get a touch and get some form up bring up dunstan
zest
zest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reddeer Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:13 pm

I don't think Andrew has got over the massive shirtfront he suffered from Centrals in the very first game. Knocked any confidence out of him
Reddeer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:23 pm

Reddeer wrote:I don't think Andrew has got over the massive shirtfront he suffered from Centrals in the very first game. Knocked any confidence out of him

i think personally there were more than just Ainger out there Sunday who should be in the seconds !!
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zest Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:20 am

yes I agree with that.

I just think he needs to be able to touch the ball a bit to get his confidence back up have a couple in the reserves and hopefully he will be up and flying ready for finals. He's not looking like he will get it back in the league saying that its not always a bad thing to go back to get some form.

He's not the only one, there are a few in the midfield that need to wake up, I would bring in Sinor for one of the underperforming midfielders. I don't think there is much we can do in defence except bring Templeton back in for Killian and maybe Lane for Sumner. as I have no idea what they are doing with Sumner in the forward line.

We need a second ruckman badly it was plain as day that Borholm couldn't ruck a whole year by himself.

I don't like being negative but something has to change before finals as I don't want us to go out straight away again, in the end we need to go back to fast ball movement not standing around and letting the opposition get back.
zest
zest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobber Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:10 am

Reddeer wrote:I don't think Andrew has got over the massive shirtfront he suffered from Centrals in the very first game. Knocked any confidence out of him

maybe, but therin lies the issue - do you think Cica or Grokes would come back all tentative and scared and remain so for the rest of the season if they were involved in a similar incident - we knew about his bravery when we falked out the biig transfer and it has come back to bite us.
Dobber
Dobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down