Titan2
Goddsy11
The Barton
35Eagles
Mickyj
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Eagles v Glenelg Sunday may 26 Maughan Thiem Kia oval  - Page 2 Empty Re: Eagles v Glenelg Sunday may 26 Maughan Thiem Kia oval

Post by Mickyj Mon May 27, 2024 12:58 pm

Injury report

Cameron Fleeton
Concussion
Test
Seb Menta
Ankle
TBC
Will Pearce
Quad
Test
Charlie Blair
Knee
1 week
Joseph Sinor
Hamstring
2-3 weeks
Callum Fairall
Hamstring
2-3 weeks
Josh Capogreco
Shin
3-4 weeks
Lukas Cooke
Wrist
4-5 weeks
Jake Andrews
Shoulder
4-6 weeks
David Brinker-Ritchie
Knee
Indefinite
Daniel Sladojevic
Back
Indefinite
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Eagles v Glenelg Sunday may 26 Maughan Thiem Kia oval  - Page 2 Empty Re: Eagles v Glenelg Sunday may 26 Maughan Thiem Kia oval

Post by The Barton Mon May 27, 2024 2:07 pm

Beecken is a certainty to go I'm told from a reliable source.
28 possessions yesterday won't hurt his chances.
The Barton
The Barton

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Mon May 27, 2024 2:43 pm

[quote="The Barton"]Beecken is a certainty to go I'm told from a reliable source.
28 possessions yesterday won't hurt his chances.[/quote

I was told on Twitter he did a medical at Adelaide
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 35Eagles Mon May 27, 2024 3:34 pm

[quote="Mickyj"]
The Barton wrote:Beecken is a certainty to go I'm told from a reliable source.

I'm a advertiser subscription holder and yes he's named kjnthe draft. TV said Rowe wasn't but there was more players added between before 5 ombWednesday and Thursday afternoon.
35Eagles
35Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by The Barton Mon May 27, 2024 4:50 pm

Hopefully other clubs get raided as well. It's a disgrace that this is allowed to happen.
The Barton
The Barton

Back to top Go down

Post by 35Eagles Mon May 27, 2024 4:58 pm

[quote="The Barton"]Hopefully other clubs get raided as well. It's a disgrace that this is allowed to happen.

Tru. Someone said that its like 15 spots and more likely they're taking them from the other States than sanfl.
35Eagles
35Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by The Barton Mon May 27, 2024 5:02 pm

Tru is spelt "True" with a capital letter when starting a new sentence.

Seb Mentha blew out his ankle in the Reserves game last night and was in a boot and using crutches to get to the car
The Barton
The Barton

Back to top Go down

Post by 35Eagles Mon May 27, 2024 5:46 pm

[quote="The Barton"]Tru is spelt "True" with a capital letter when starting a new sentence.

Seb Mentha blew out his ankle in the Reserves game last night and was in a boot and using crutches to get to the car[

No one is perfect and no need to have a go at someone who has a disability on here.
35Eagles
35Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelScott Mon May 27, 2024 10:55 pm

Mickyj wrote:
The Barton wrote:Beecken is a certainty to go I'm told from a reliable source.

On the afl site today Cal Twomey stated that West Coast are interested in Beecken so could be gone before Adelaide...also mentioned Mckay has 2 interested clubs.
MichaelScott

Back to top Go down

Post by Reddeer Mon May 27, 2024 11:01 pm

35Eagles wrote:
The Barton wrote:Tru is spelt "True" with a capital letter when starting a new sentence.

Seb Mentha blew out his ankle in the Reserves game last night and was in a boot and using crutches to get to the car[

No one is perfect and no need to have a go at someone who has a disability on here.
Dont take any notice of barton 35 Eagles. Thats his style, critic of anyone and everyone. Full of his own importance and hides behind his nome de plume. Cant stand the member
Reddeer

Back to top Go down

Post by whybother Tue May 28, 2024 10:09 am

I hope that any Eagles stolen in the mid-year draft go to interstate clubs. It would be an insult to injury for them to be picked up by local AFL clubs, only to play in the local competition against us. When have any of the mid years played at the top AFL level? Ask Williams.
whybother
whybother

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2