+4
Headfan
whybother
Goddsy11
Mickyj
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Eagles v North August 13 Maughan Thiem Kia oval  - Page 2 Empty Re: Eagles v North August 13 Maughan Thiem Kia oval

Post by Mickyj Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:52 pm

The Barton wrote:North are a very average side and there are rumblings about their coach.
Well we can’t talk ours is going end of year . I was told north coach was using the F bomb over and over at 1/2 time which could’ve worked .
We looked better before 1/2 time .
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Eagles v North August 13 Maughan Thiem Kia oval  - Page 2 Empty Re: Eagles v North August 13 Maughan Thiem Kia oval

Post by The Barton Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:58 pm

Mickyj wrote:
The Barton wrote:North are a very average side and there are rumblings about their coach.
Well we can’t talk ours is going end of year . I was told north coach was using the F bomb over and over at 1/2 time which could’ve worked .

At least our coach has claimed a premiership or two, job done.
With Surjan's high pitched squel of a voice, the crowd couldn't help but hear his ranting.
He'd fit in well with the Grog/Flog Squad with language like that
The Barton
The Barton

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:04 pm

The Barton wrote:
Mickyj wrote:

At least our coach has claimed a premiership or two, job done.
With Surjan's high pitched squel of a voice, the crowd couldn't help but hear his ranting.
He'd fit in well with the Grog/Flog Squad with language like that

Can’t argue with you .
We need that full time coach we need some recruits
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by whybother Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:25 pm

I see that 3 North players were suspended from last match. Mr C got roughed up in 2 of them. We can't even win the "fights"
whybother
whybother

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddsy11 Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:15 pm

whybother wrote:I see that 3 North players were suspended from last match. Mr C got roughed up in 2 of them. We can't even win the "fights"

1 suspended. 2 fined plus Rowey fined.

https://sanfl.com.au/league/news/round-16-sanfl-match-review-panel-3/
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2