+4
wimpy
The Barton
Goddsy11
Mickyj
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Centrals V Eagles 30th April XCon oval  - Page 2 Empty Re: Centrals V Eagles 30th April XCon oval

Post by Mickyj Sun May 01, 2022 9:26 am

I think yesterdays game was the game the Eagles needed to produce.
Youngsters played well without the big name stars .
Still got to keep improving but Sheedy is doing it well .
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Centrals V Eagles 30th April XCon oval  - Page 2 Empty Re: Centrals V Eagles 30th April XCon oval

Post by Goddsy11 Sun May 01, 2022 9:36 pm

wimpy wrote:Thought Pearce was OK, although he looked a little nervous and fluffed a couple of kicks. I thought a highlight was a couple of his strong contested chest marks. He leads well and didn't look out of place.
Lukas Cooke kicked five goals in the reserves and is showing promise but needs to strengthen his body.

I was impressed with Cooke's game. He is light in stature but played well. Any going to the club, can you ask someone to change his player bio. They have him down as 28yo on the  club website. They have him at 86kg. Must have heavy bones. Smile
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregod Mon May 02, 2022 10:33 am

Centrals game was good for Eagles it lifted our percentages up,but we need more high winning games as 3 teams are all on the same amount
Gregod
Gregod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Barton Mon May 02, 2022 10:40 am

Riley Knight has been in outstanding form all year and would have to be leading our Club Champion and right up there in Magarey Medal voting so far. Long way to go I know but he's great to watch.
The Barton
The Barton

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Mon May 02, 2022 12:04 pm

The Barton wrote:Riley Knight has been in outstanding form all year and would have to be leading our Club Champion and right up there in Magarey Medal voting so far. Long way to go I know but he's great to watch.

Yep agree the pass caller said the same
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2