Gazz
hawke
Goddsy11
Columbo
Mickyj
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Eagles v Glenelg April 25 Maughan Thiem Kia Oval  - Page 2 Empty Re: Eagles v Glenelg April 25 Maughan Thiem Kia Oval

Post by Titan2 Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:13 am

Aerie wrote:I think Lukac is worth persisting with. Especially with Redden still a few weeks away. I’m surprised they dropped him for the ANZAC game. The way Ballenden is playing, he’ll get picked up in the mid season draft by someone.

I agree Lukac is worth persisting with.

However from the two matches I saw him play I would say that he needs to get more aggressive in 'demanding' the footy be kicked to him and also to hunt the ball when it goes to ground rather than sitting back.

That said, it's easy to forget he is only about 18 years old so hopefully these aspects of his game will pick up in time.
Titan2
Titan2

Back to top Go down

Eagles v Glenelg April 25 Maughan Thiem Kia Oval  - Page 2 Empty Re: Eagles v Glenelg April 25 Maughan Thiem Kia Oval

Post by The Barton Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:19 pm

Good to see the April Premiers celebrating again already. Jade has said publicly that we have an upside of as much as 50% in us when we get the balance right. Redden is critical to us achieving this balance.
The Barton
The Barton

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2