+4
whybother
Goddsy11
The Barton
Mickyj
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Norwood V Eagles coopers stadium Friday  - Page 2 Empty Re: Norwood V Eagles coopers stadium Friday

Post by Mickyj Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:22 am

Gregod wrote:Sanfl website is stuffed.  Tried to listen to game last night and the game was 1st quarter but the commentary was at coin toss up. Every time I rebooted app it would start all over again

Wasn’t just us then seconds was fine league kept rebooting itself
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Norwood V Eagles coopers stadium Friday  - Page 2 Empty Re: Norwood V Eagles coopers stadium Friday

Post by Mickyj Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:25 am

goddy11 wrote:What's Hills background apart from being Kevin's grandson. Our website has him as 21yo and that's all.
Ethan had a better game in the 2s than last week against NA.

If I see his family next Friday if he’s playing I’ll embarrass myself and talk to then
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddsy11 Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:17 pm

Any idea when Jimmy Toumpas returns. His high possession rate and carry would be welcomed.
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by wimpy Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:39 pm

goddy11 wrote:Any idea when Jimmy Toumpas returns. His high possession rate and carry would be welcomed.

Talking to both Jimmy T. and Clay Cameron they thought they would be ready to play in round four.
wimpy
wimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerie Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:49 pm

wimpy wrote:A review of our playing personel for last nights game revealed only five of our 2020 premiership team played and fourteen of our 2021 team played. With such a huge turnover of players it's very hard to maintain a continuous high level of performance.
We also had maybe six first choice players missing.
The Eagles first quarter was sensational except for goal kicking, should have been up by 6 to 7 goals at quarter time with the play we had.
There were four first game players for the club last night. It will take a little time to gel and find the best balance.
The reserves have won two from two but are very young, but a couple of players are showing encouraging form but will need time to fully develop.

Yep, it’s about getting wins on the board. You can’t win a premiership in April and May but you can lose one!

I sat down on the couch a bit after 7 and signed up for the new app. The coverage was great - Casey is the best caller in the country imo. Only problem I had was I fell asleep on the couch before the game started and didn’t wake up till quarter time. A bit like Norwood it seems.
Aerie
Aerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:14 pm

Round 2 injury list from SANFL site

Charlie Blair*
Chest
TBC
Troy Menzel*
Knee
TBC
Liam Ueding*
Knee
TBC
Jimmy Toumpas
Achillies
Test
Clay Cameron
Ankle
Test
Matthew Goldsworthy
Concussion
Test
Jarrad Redden
Hip
Test
Jarred Allmond
H&S Protocols
TBC
Sam Nicholls
H&S Protocols
TBC
Charlie Adams
Collarbone
Test
Sam Michael
Quad
1 Weeks
Deakan Jackson
Shoulder
2 Weeks
Seb Guilhaus
Ankle
10 Weeks
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wimpy Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:34 am

There are several players on the borderline of playing or not playing this Friday.
Cameron and Toumpas are very close to completing their recovery periods and could quite possibly be available. Allmond's iso ending and the Friday match are very close together but how Allmond comes out of his infection might determine if he plays.
Goldy will be border line depending on how he feels.
Troy Menzel could be wait and see but could be out for some time.
wimpy
wimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2