Eagles v Glenelg June 7 Maughan Thiem Kia oval round 12

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Eagles v Glenelg June 7 Maughan Thiem Kia oval round 12 Empty Eagles v Glenelg June 7 Maughan Thiem Kia oval round 12

Post by Mickyj Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:49 pm

Sunday June 7 Round 12
Reserves 11.30
League 2.10
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Eagles v Glenelg June 7 Maughan Thiem Kia oval round 12 Empty Re: Eagles v Glenelg June 7 Maughan Thiem Kia oval round 12

Post by Goddsy11 Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:48 pm

Big match for us on Sunday. One might say season defining. I hope we don't have the injuries we normally get over bye weekends.
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Eagles v Glenelg June 7 Maughan Thiem Kia oval round 12 Empty Re: Eagles v Glenelg June 7 Maughan Thiem Kia oval round 12

Post by Mickyj Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:50 pm

goddy11 wrote:Big match for us on Sunday. One might say season defining. I hope we don't have the injuries we normally get over bye weekends.

Just tried to see the injury list couldn’t find it .
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddsy11 Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:10 pm

Mickyj wrote:
goddy11 wrote:Big match for us on Sunday. One might say season defining. I hope we don't have the injuries we normally get over bye weekends.

Its changed a bit. Look under news dropdown. Hit browse topic. Its there.
There appeared a few injuries last game that are not here on list.

Injury List as of Monday 1st July
Ryan Langcake – Knee – Season
Tom Gray – Knee – 4 Weeks
Jimmy Toumpas – Hamstring – 2 Weeks
Jordan West – Back – Test
Jack Hayes – Knee – Test
Sam Rowland – Ribs – Test
Jamieson House – Ankle – Test
Will McPherson – Abdominal – Test
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:47 am

goddy11 wrote:
Mickyj wrote:

Its changed a bit. Look under news dropdown. Hit browse topic. Its there.
 There appeared a few injuries last game that are not here on list.

Injury List as of Monday 1st July
Ryan Langcake – Knee – Season
Tom Gray – Knee – 4 Weeks
Jimmy Toumpas – Hamstring – 2 Weeks
Jordan West – Back – Test
Jack Hayes – Knee – Test
Sam Rowland – Ribs – Test
Jamieson House – Ankle – Test
Will McPherson – Abdominal – Test

So hopefully Hayes is back then
Thanks Goddy
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:01 pm

EAGLES

Woodville-West Torrens has named a star forward in its squad to host Glenelg on Sunday.

West End State spearhead Jack Hayes has been listed on the five-man extended interchange bench after limping from the field after the final siren against West in Round 10.

Hayes has been joined in the 23-man squad by defender Joe Heinjus.

League

F: Moore, Guilhaus, Rowe

HF: Poole, N. Hayes, Lonergan

C: Boyd, Foote, Hall

HB: Sinor, Thompson, J. Gaffney

B: Goldsworthy, Von Bertouch, Giuffreda

R: J. Redden, Petrenko, Sharrad

INT: Comitogianni, Firns, J. Hayes, C. Gaffney, Heinjus

IN: J. Hayes, Heinjus

Reserves
Weidemann, Haylock, Lee, Nason, Cook, West, E. Miller, Rowland, Schmusch, X. Redden, Wehr, Brill, Bruce, Lewis, Morgan, McPherson, Michael, McLeod, Hoile, Westbrook, Coff, Armfield, Beecken, Pedler.

Under-18
F: Schofield, Carter, Buck
HF: Pitt, Pearce, Azzolini
C: Frederick, Z. Williams, McCann
HB: Jackson, Francis, Jones
B: Gaze, McNeilly, Lock

R: Phillips, Dawkins, Barnett
INT: Brownlie, Kennedy, Kerruish, Puzzuoli, Scott, Ueding, R. Williams
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:21 pm

I noticed Glenelg named a very large interchange bench
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddsy11 Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:14 pm

I just reading on another site JJ is back and maybe in I/c bench. Any news?
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:21 pm

goddy11 wrote:I just reading on another site JJ is back and maybe in I/c bench. Any news?

Haven’t heard anything there is nothing on the eagles page
Wimpy do you know anything ?
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddsy11 Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:07 pm

Having Jack back is big. Hope he plays. Must be in doubt. Who drops out. Lonergan was on the bench against Norwood at the end. Is he in doubt. Jake C would be stiff if he is the one to get dropped after his last match. I think we will win and win big.
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:20 am

goddy11 wrote:Having Jack back is big. Hope he plays. Must be in doubt.  Who drops out. Lonergan was on the bench against Norwood at the end. Is he in doubt. Jake C would be stiff if he is the one to get dropped after his last match.  I think we will win and win big.

I hope your right goddy
Still haven’t seen anything about JJ
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddsy11 Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:58 pm

Guess what our U18 will be doing at practice this week.

Glenelg 12.4 76 Woodville-West Torrens 9.16 70
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:07 pm

goddy11 wrote:Guess what our U18 will be doing at practice this week.

Glenelg 12.4 76  Woodville-West Torrens  9.16 70

Yeah I saw that bugger
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddsy11 Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:07 pm

Poor result today. I thought we had it won.
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelScott Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:23 pm

It was a frustrating day...after the 1sr quarter dominating the play but not being able to finish up front and then they would go down the other end and heinjus would gift them goal after goal with his inept blunders
MichaelScott

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:46 am

Was a poor result
Can’t say much more
Except the small forwards worked well
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddsy11 Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:29 am

Thommo and Goldy were massive outs. I am not sure what we do on our weeks off but it seems we always end up with someone out.
The forward entry the last 1/4 seemed panicky. We kicked it to the bay defenders with regularity. We seemed to dominate but not on the board. 2 sitters being missed did not help. The Bays won it with a 5 minute counter attacking burst. Ill have to watch the last 1/4 on digital to stop my head shaking and disbelief with the loss.
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:49 am

goddy11 wrote:Thommo and Goldy were massive outs. I am not sure what we do on our weeks off but it seems we always end up with someone out.
The forward entry the last 1/4 seemed panicky. We kicked it to the bay defenders with regularity. We seemed to dominate but not on the board. 2 sitters being missed did not help. The Bays won it with a 5 minute counter attacking burst. Ill have to watch the last 1/4 on digital to stop my head shaking and disbelief with the loss.

Spot on
We got back in the game by halting the bays run
Which allowed Rowe to kick goals
The bays worked that out
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddsy11 Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:26 am

I look at the games through my WWTFC glasses and I thought Foote was fantastic. His ball getting and tackling and disposal. Then I just had a look at Glenelg's. Luke Partington had 43 disposals 2 goals. Who was on him? I only watched the last 1/4 on digital, I cant see what the bad issues were with Heinjus. Maybe earlier in the game.
E were beaten in all stats but at the game I thought we controlled the game apart from the ist 1/4.
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:35 pm

goddy11 wrote:I look at the games through my WWTFC glasses and I thought Foote was fantastic. His ball getting and tackling and disposal. Then I just had a look at Glenelg's. Luke Partington had 43 disposals 2 goals. Who was on him? I only watched the last 1/4 on digital, I cant see what the bad issues were with Heinjus.  Maybe earlier in the game.
E were beaten in all stats but at the game I thought we controlled the game apart from the ist 1/4.

Hienjus is a trier not the Standard of Tomo and Goldy
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wimpy Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:59 pm

Mickyj wrote:
goddy11 wrote:I just reading on another site JJ is back and maybe in I/c bench. Any news?

J.J. was at the club Sunday, don't know anymore.

CLUB'S BEST PLAYERS
1) Giuffreda
2) Rowe
3) Foote
4) Hall
5) Von Bertouch
6) Boyd

I thought Hally would have been a bit higher, loved his game.
The coach praised the standard of the game and said it was going to be tough to win after playing catch up footy all day.
wimpy
wimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddsy11 Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:03 pm

wimpy wrote:
Mickyj wrote:

J.J. was at the club Sunday, don't know anymore.

CLUB'S BEST PLAYERS
1) Giuffreda
2) Rowe
3) Foote
4) Hall
5) Von Bertouch
6) Boyd

I thought Hally would have been a bit higher, loved his game.
The coach praised the standard of the game and said it was going to be tough to win after playing catch up footy all day.

Votes look about right, maybe not in that order. Hall played his best game in quite awhile IMO. Pup had a his quietest in awhile.
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelScott Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:17 pm

Mickyj wrote:
goddy11 wrote:I look at the games through my WWTFC glasses and I thought Foote was fantastic. His ball getting and tackling and disposal. Then I just had a look at Glenelg's. Luke Partington had 43 disposals 2 goals. Who was on him? I only watched the last 1/4 on digital, I cant see what the bad issues were with Heinjus.  Maybe earlier in the game.

Whoever he was standing on was scoring goals...the last quarter wasn't so much his fault (apart from his kick that went over the fence at a crucial stage which led to a goal) but putting him on Sumner in the last quarter was a poor move and he kicked the 2 winning goals as he was too slow...he should have been on the bench at this stage if there was no match up for him
MichaelScott

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:21 pm

MichaelScott wrote:
Mickyj wrote:

Whoever he was standing on was scoring goals...the last quarter wasn't so much his fault (apart from his kick that went over the fence at a crucial stage which led to a goal) but putting him on Sumner in the last quarter was a poor move and he kicked the 2 winning goals as he was too slow...he should have been on the bench at this stage if there was no match up for him

So as devils advocate who should’ve come in to replace the two outs ?
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelScott Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:35 pm

Mickyj wrote:
MichaelScott wrote:
Mickyj wrote:

So as devils advocate who should’ve come in to replace the two outs ?

Could have played schmusch or Weidemann or just gone for a shorter option...but at least during he game made a change when Scott wasn't playing...he didn't need to be there in the last quarter....he basically cost us the game as he did against the crows earlier in the year...he's just not up to it
MichaelScott

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next