Eagles v Central Districts 6 th April Maughan Thiem Hyundai

3 posters

Go down

Eagles v Central Districts 6 th April Maughan Thiem Hyundai  Empty Eagles v Central Districts 6 th April Maughan Thiem Hyundai

Post by Mickyj Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:44 am

League match 2.10
I've seen some online comments about the Eagles .
Any ideas on who will replace Lukois I'm thinking West may come in .
Anyone else
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Eagles v Central Districts 6 th April Maughan Thiem Hyundai  Empty Re: Eagles v Central Districts 6 th April Maughan Thiem Hyundai

Post by wimpy Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:37 pm

I was thinking West, but his game last Friday was poor. I think Nick Hayes will start F/F and I would like to see Paul Stewart play some where the forward line, but gee, he was good on the ball last week.
wimpy
wimpy

Back to top Go down

Eagles v Central Districts 6 th April Maughan Thiem Hyundai  Empty Re: Eagles v Central Districts 6 th April Maughan Thiem Hyundai

Post by Mickyj Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:05 pm

wimpy wrote:I was thinking West, but his game last Friday was poor. I think Nick Hayes will start F/F and I would like to see Paul Stewart play some where the forward line, but gee, he was good on the ball last week.

Guess we will find out soon
I've been reading Dogs fans think they need a heavy body mid Fielder guess we will see that as well .
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddsy11 Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:03 pm

wimpy wrote:I was thinking West, but his game last Friday was poor. I think Nick Hayes will start F/F and I would like to see Paul Stewart play some where the forward line, but gee, he was good on the ball last week.

I tried posting earlier but it never went through. Gremlins.. Jack Hayes had a quiet game but is the full forward type of player. West is no answer but may surprise. He could come in and take Bombers place with Bomber moving to FF. Leave Stewy on the ball. Without Petrenko we need someone there. I have not watched last weeks game in its entirety yet. How did Von Bertoch go? We still seem to have a small side. Jake Comitogianni must be close to playing and I like Jimmy Rowe getting a chance. I cant think of any tall's to come in. Cant wait to be at Oval Ave this weekend.
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:37 pm

IN – HALL, LEWIS, WEST
OUT – LUKOSIUS (AIS)
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:38 pm

Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddsy11 Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:04 pm

Mickyj wrote:

IN – HALL, LEWIS, WEST
OUT – LUKOSIUS (AIS)

What does the AIS actually mean. Is it a training camp or are they playing a game. I personally am disappointed Lukosius is not playing.
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:55 am

goddy11 wrote:
Mickyj wrote:

IN – HALL, LEWIS, WEST
OUT – LUKOSIUS (AIS)

What does the AIS actually mean. Is it a training camp or are they playing a game. I personally am disappointed Lukosius is not playing.

Wimpy might know
I think they are playing state under 18s
Central lose a player to it as well
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddsy11 Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:58 pm

U18 and U16 both lost today. The U16 had another flogging. Don't know what we are getting out of the Port zone.
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:08 pm

goddy11 wrote:U18 and U16 both lost today. The U16 had another flogging. Don't know what we are getting out of the Port zone.

U 18 lost they killed West last week
Our U 16 have they won anything ?

Port Adelaide zone Gaffney Firns both may have come from there could be wrong
There's a waganeen any relation

Noticed what you wrote about our boy going off to that AIS game centrals losing one of last week's better player to the same game
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:10 pm

I'm going to say great game
Second term was .
Thank God we didn't recruit Butcher
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:00 pm

Anyone who saw that post oops got that wrong .My apologies
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddsy11 Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:16 pm

Not sure what to make of the game. A good win over a good side. The 2 Port guys played well. I was a little concerned at our over precession game but we really do not have the key big men up forward. Now onto PA.
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:32 pm

goddy11 wrote:Not sure what to make of the game. A good win over a good side. The 2 Port guys played well. I was a little concerned at our over precession game but we really do not have the key big men up forward. Now onto PA.

You reminded me of up forward goddy
A footy friend was out at the middle and heard our forward coach Wundke deliver instructions to our forwards about moving and running the ball forward
Worked in the second term .
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down