Round 17: Eagles v Adelaide - Sunday 20 August @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval

+3
Mara32
Stats
Mickyj
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Round 17: Eagles v Adelaide - Sunday 20 August @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 17: Eagles v Adelaide - Sunday 20 August @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval

Post by Mara32 Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:45 pm

Chris has done an outstanding job... some great initiatives that have been not only club firsts, but SANFL firsts.
Mara32
Mara32

Back to top Go down

Round 17: Eagles v Adelaide - Sunday 20 August @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 17: Eagles v Adelaide - Sunday 20 August @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval

Post by Mickyj Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:27 pm

Mara32 wrote:Chris has done an outstanding job... some great initiatives that have been not only club firsts, but SANFL firsts.

Personally I think the club has grown in leaps and bounds lately.
What Phil did for the community day was out standing .
Yet other clubs fans continue to ridicule it not all fans just some .

We have a small following but we are a faithful following
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wimpy Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:48 am

South Adelaide supporters really upset me, what has the Panthers achieved lately?
They are always too ready to criticise and slag the Eagles especially our recruiting of Ainger and Wundke none of which were their juniors, they had not nurtured or trained them up to league level.
Blessed with a peppercorn rental for their oval and a recruiting area full of strong leagues which border their suburban area they have been gifted a hell of a lot more than the Eagles, yet are still an abject failure.
I'm very hopeful of our future.
wimpy
wimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:52 am

wimpy wrote:South Adelaide supporters really upset me, what has the Panthers achieved lately?
They are always too ready to criticise and slag the Eagles especially our recruiting of Ainger and Wundke none of which were their juniors, they had not nurtured or trained them up to league level.
Blessed with a peppercorn rental for their oval and a recruiting area full of strong leagues which border their suburban area they have been gifted a hell of a lot more than the Eagles, yet are still an abject failure.
I'm very hopeful of our future.

Well written wimpy
I'm reading a lot of rubbish by a north fan he keeps going on and on our supporter base is too small
Derides the carnival day for this match
Yet go to a game at prospect the area around the ground for fans is absolute rubbish
They try to sell you raffle tickets as you walk in rather than do the 50/50 split that most teams do
And fans there to watch north there aren't any

Whatever teams these nay Sayers support they hate our club
Our club grows and gets bigger and better every year
They hate our clubs success ok be nice to win a GF this year we can
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2