eagles v north adelaide sat 16th august prospect 2.10

5 posters

Go down

eagles v north adelaide  sat 16th august prospect 2.10 Empty eagles v north adelaide sat 16th august prospect 2.10

Post by Mickyj Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:41 pm

here we go again
hoping for a win
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

eagles v north adelaide  sat 16th august prospect 2.10 Empty Re: eagles v north adelaide sat 16th august prospect 2.10

Post by Mickyj Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:15 pm

Woodville-West Torrens coach Michael Godden has called upon a rookie and a forgotten defender for his side’s crunch match against North at Prospect Oval on Saturday.
Teenage utility Sam Lodge could make his league debut after being named on the extended interchange bench with small defender Travis Lane, who has been elevated from the reserves for the first time this year.
‘’He’s come on in leaps and bounds since he came to the club,’’ Eagles football manager Trent Hentschel said of Ardrossan product Lodge, 19, 187cm and 85kg.
‘’He would be the first to admit that his skills aren’t his strong point but he’s very hard at the ball while displaying great intensity.
‘’Travis has been using the ball well with good decision-making so he also deserves to be considered.’’
Jarred Allmond and Tom Schwarz have earned a recall from Godden after collecting 47 disposals between them in the reserves last round.
Matt Appleton has been cut while Jack Muirhead (concussion) copped a knock to the head at training on Wednesday night which has ruled him out of selection.

League
F: Kane, Wundke, Grocke
HF: Poole, Ainger, Boyd
C: Hall, Lewis, Goldsworthy
HB: Jarrad, von Bertouch, Batley
B: P. Raymond, Killian, Giuffreda

R: Borholm, Powell, Allmond
INT: J. Sinor, Lane, Lodge, McGregor, T. Schwarz
IN: T. Schwarz, Lodge, Lane, Allmond
OUT: Muirhead (concussion), Appleton

Reserves
F: Mullins, T. Fitzgerald, Press
HF: Blesing, T. Whittlesea, A. Dunstan
C: Martyn, Rowland, M. Raymond
HB: G. Ellis, Mackenzie, Enright
B: Lloyd, Culley, Sumner

R: Muller, Rowntree, Appleton
INT: Woods, Smart, Haylock, Huppatz

Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

eagles v north adelaide  sat 16th august prospect 2.10 Empty Re: eagles v north adelaide sat 16th august prospect 2.10

Post by MichaelScott Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:33 pm

Pathetic Effort. No rucks and no midfield. Why was Appleton dropped and a b grade plodder like schwarz selected. I've had enough of watching this crap. Powell (finished 2 years ago and still plodding on) Poole b grade plodder at best Killian worst player ever to play SANFL....Kane b grader...this is the worst eagles team i can remember
MichaelScott

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:21 am

MichaelScott wrote:Pathetic Effort. No rucks and no midfield. Why was Appleton dropped and a b grade plodder like schwarz selected. I've had enough of watching this crap. Powell (finished 2 years ago and still plodding on) Poole b grade plodder at best Killian worst player ever to play SANFL....Kane b grader...this is the worst eagles team i can remember
yep im so annoyed
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentor Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:03 pm

Killian got shown up by a first gamer
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post by Columbo Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:03 pm

MichaelScott wrote:Powell (finished 2 years ago and still plodding on)

None of us are happy with the way things are going, and I know footy is an emotional game and we all have our own opinion and what i'm about to say is exactly that, my opinion........

the above comment re Powelly is quite possibly the most ridiculous thing I have ever come across on this forum. If he is a plodder I wish we had 20 more like him, the season would be looking much worse if he wasn't in the side.

Play on,
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobber Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:53 am

Powell is not what he was, but 10 x better than the new breed of money men that Godden has bought in and wrecked our club with. The culture that what created over many years of the Fuller, Kantilaftis, Stevens era is now all but gone. We are a very ordinary club from top to bottom now.
Dobber
Dobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down