Luke Jarrad extends his contract with the Eagles

3 posters

Go down

Luke Jarrad extends his contract with the Eagles Empty Luke Jarrad extends his contract with the Eagles

Post by Mickyj Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:38 pm

29/08/2011 - Luke Jarrad extends his contract with the Eagles
by Louise Kosta | Aug 29, 2011

The WWTFC is delighted to announce the contract extension of Luke Jarrad for the 2012 season.

On his decision to continue his career at the Eagles Luke said “Bridget (Luke's wife) and I are very happy and comfortable with our lives in Adelaide and I am thrilled to have committed to the Club for the 2012 season. We have a fantastic opportunity this year and I am excited about being part of the future with so many good, young players at the Club”.

Football Manager Trent Hentschel added “Luke is an integral part of our group and we are pleased that he will again form part of it in 2012”.

“His contribution to the Club has been immense both on and off the field and we look forward to having a person of Luke’s calibre at the Club for another year".

WWTFC

Taken from the Eagles website
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Luke Jarrad extends his contract with the Eagles Empty Re: Luke Jarrad extends his contract with the Eagles

Post by Aerie Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:19 pm

Great news! Has raised his game up a level since Godden has arrived to be not only one of our most important, but also one of our most consistent players. He has added a hard edge to his game that was probably missing when he arrived.
Aerie
Aerie

Back to top Go down

Luke Jarrad extends his contract with the Eagles Empty Re: Luke Jarrad extends his contract with the Eagles

Post by eaglehaslanded Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:00 pm

Great news that he has signed on again but would have loved it to have been for longer than 1 season
eaglehaslanded
eaglehaslanded

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down