Eagles v Centrals RESERVES PRELIMINARY FINAL

5 posters

Go down

Eagles v Centrals RESERVES PRELIMINARY FINAL   Empty Eagles v Centrals RESERVES PRELIMINARY FINAL

Post by Goddsy11 Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:02 pm

THEBARTON OVAL SATURDAY 25TH SEPTEMBER, 11:00AM

We missed out on the straight route to the GF but quietly confident we will win Saturday and we will beat Glenelg in the GF.
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Eagles v Centrals RESERVES PRELIMINARY FINAL   Empty Re: Eagles v Centrals RESERVES PRELIMINARY FINAL

Post by Mickyj Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:37 pm

I did put a post up on this one but go for it Goddy
I will put the team up when it’s out we are all interested in whose playing
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Eagles v Centrals RESERVES PRELIMINARY FINAL   Empty Re: Eagles v Centrals RESERVES PRELIMINARY FINAL

Post by Goddsy11 Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:16 pm

Mickyj wrote:I did put a post up on this one but go for it Goddy

Sorry , my bad, did not see it. I am hoping we can name a strong side that will test all for the league GF. I wonder if any  U18's will be in it. There is the state U18 game in WA so maybe not.
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:31 pm

goddy11 wrote:
Mickyj wrote:I did put a post up on this one but go for it Goddy

Sorry , my bad,  did not see it. I am hoping we can name a strong side that will test all for the league GF. I wonder if any  U18's will be in it. There is the state U18 game in WA so maybe not.

One under 18 was sore missed out on the GF win and is going to Port father son maybe he will
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:03 pm

I haven’t seen the side yet anyone else have it
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:19 pm

Ok just seen the side
Lister in the state side
EAGLES
Calvett, McFarlane, Adams, Mills, Haylock, Moore, Kerrish, Lee, Neumann, West, Mead, Seymour, Hardie, Williams, Bruce, Gaffney, Dawkins, Pearce, Michael, McLeod, Von Bertouch, Hoile, Buck, Jackson, Wheare
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hawke Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:47 am

Can old dogs learn new tricks? Surely.
At last Wed. training, good to see Mills having considerable instruction/practice on overhead marking the ball at the highest point utilising his full 198cm rather than marking in front of his eyes.
His form has improved in the last half of the season, when he has used his mobility rather than his strength (or lack of strength). Worth keeping around next season even though he's 28- 29 yrs without an Eagles league game to show this year.
hawke
hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by wimpy Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:59 pm

Mickyj wrote:Ok just seen the side
Lister in the state side
EAGLES
Calvett, McFarlane, Adams, Mills, Haylock, Moore, Kerrish, Lee, Neumann, West, Mead, Seymour, Hardie, Williams, Bruce, Gaffney, Dawkins, Pearce, Michael, McLeod, Von Bertouch, Hoile, Buck, Jackson, Wheare

It appears the Eagles have Max Litster, Lucas Cooke, Jordan Lukac, Adam D'Aloia and Brayden Calvert in are the U19 State team to play WA tomorrow.

Last edited by wimpy on Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
wimpy
wimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by wimpy Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:01 pm

The Eagles league team not training tonight. Reserves will train. League will train at Thebby tomorrow at 8.45 am.
wimpy
wimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddsy11 Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:06 pm

wimpy wrote:
Mickyj wrote:Ok just seen the side
Lister in the state side
EAGLES

It appears the Eagles have Max Litster, Lucas Cooke, Jordan Lukac, Adam D'Aloia and Brayden Calvert in are the U19 State team to play WA tomorrow.

That's a massive reflection on our junior system. Throw in Burgoyne missing. I'm always for promoting the juniors.
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Reddeer Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:32 pm

Picked the wrong day to put in the worst performance for the year. Hand ball happy again!!
Reddeer

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddsy11 Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:52 pm

Shocking game. We threw a GF appearance away. We bombed the ball into the forward 50. VB unsighted. Centrals seamed to score on the breakaway.
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down