Preliminary Final: Eagles v Sturt - Sunday 17 September @ Adelaide Oval

5 posters

Go down

Preliminary Final: Eagles v Sturt - Sunday 17 September @ Adelaide Oval Empty Preliminary Final: Eagles v Sturt - Sunday 17 September @ Adelaide Oval

Post by Mickyj Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:15 pm

Eagles v Sturt
Sunday 17 September
Adelaide Oval

League: 2:10pm

I honestly have no clue will the club go out in straight sets Will bomber be an in
Did Stewart get reported last game>
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Preliminary Final: Eagles v Sturt - Sunday 17 September @ Adelaide Oval Empty Re: Preliminary Final: Eagles v Sturt - Sunday 17 September @ Adelaide Oval

Post by Mickyj Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:21 pm

IN – BORHOLM, FIRNS, LUKOSIUS
OUT – HAYLOCK      Will bomber play?
Lukosius named in under 18s and league
 Preliminary Final: Eagles v Sturt - Sunday 17 September @ Adelaide Oval Prelim-Final-League-Team-Lineup-1024x852
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Preliminary Final: Eagles v Sturt - Sunday 17 September @ Adelaide Oval Empty Re: Preliminary Final: Eagles v Sturt - Sunday 17 September @ Adelaide Oval

Post by Mickyj Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:23 pm

Preliminary Final: Eagles v Sturt - Sunday 17 September @ Adelaide Oval Grand-Final-U18-1-1024x852
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter69 Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:56 pm

Bomber's been fully fit for weeks so why not?

First Sturt then the Thomas Seymour Hill Cup. Go Eagles!!!! Time to stop dicking around and just get the damn job done!!!!
Peter69
Peter69

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:22 pm

Peter69 wrote:Bomber's been fully fit for weeks so why not?

First Sturt then the Thomas Seymour Hill Cup. Go Eagles!!!! Time to stop dicking around and just get the damn job done!!!!

I just read the SANFL on the teams young one if he's in the league not playing in the 18s
I also messaged the club on Facebook the team email didn't come through properly to me
Let the club know if it stuffed up for any of you guys to
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter69 Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:07 am

Interesting if Jack Lukosius fronts up for the 18s because if not we all know what that means. Def worth heading in early tomorrow for the Eags double header. The biggest day for the Club this year so far i'd say.
Peter69
Peter69

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:24 am

Peter69 wrote:Interesting if Jack Lukosius fronts up for the 18s because if not we all know what that means. Def worth heading in early tomorrow for the Eags double header. The biggest day for the Club this year so far i'd say.

It's very much an old Fuller trick but also could be trying to improve our forward line
Which raises the question is there an injury we fans don't know about
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Columbo Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:55 am

Lukosius not listed on the app as playing in the 18's
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:06 pm

Columbo wrote:Lukosius not listed on the app as playing in the 18's

He ain't in the under 18s think he was sitting with Nutsy near the race

Under 18 s not going well
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:19 pm

Year over for us
We peaked too early
Next year we may go further
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter69 Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:53 pm

I'm sure there'll be a new thread on next year. But we got hunted again instead of hunting in packs then running off for the spoils. At 17 Lukosius cant be drafted so we have him next year and wow what a debut but no surprise to many.

I'm just going to suggest two new recruits for next year, and that's a new fitness coach followed by a skills coach. Seems a few this year were able to pull the wool over the eyes of the fitness coach and still hold their spots.

Congrats to Jimmy Rowe for winning the Alan Stewart Medal.

Peter69
Peter69

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:02 pm

Peter69 wrote:I'm sure there'll be a new thread on next year. But we got hunted again instead of hunting in packs then running off for the spoils. At 17 Lukosius cant be drafted so we have him next year and wow what a debut but no surprise to many.

I'm just going to suggest two new recruits for next year, and that's a new fitness coach followed by a skills coach. Seems a few this year were able to pull the wool over the eyes of the fitness coach and still hold their spots.

Congrats to Jimmy Rowe for winning the Alan Stewart Medal.

It's a pity Jimmys dad walked in after the game ended
I think the Eagles need to recruit a few more players and let the older ones retire imho
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter69 Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:10 pm

I'm sure there'll be retirements and those that do have had stellar careers. I reckon we can do an Adelaide Crows and rebuild the side without bottoming out and it's going to be bloody exciting to see, especially if we make top5 next year. Go Eagles!!!
Peter69
Peter69

Back to top Go down

Post by wimpy Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:00 pm

Unfortunatley Bomber wasn't the answer. Maybe lacking match finess. Didn't give us anything around the ground.

Club's best players at Presentaion:

1) Sinor
2) Boyd
3) Lukosius
4) Johansen
5) Stewart
6) Rowland
wimpy
wimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddsy11 Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:36 pm

Ive just returned from Europe but watched the game on the digital link. I probably agree with the club best player. My thoughts are that we were to shallow in attack. The Hayes boys were our main forwards all year but in the latter part of the season they were kept quiet. Wunke may not have come back a good after his ankle. Gus Poole appeared to like the biffo more than creating opportunities for players downfield. I was generally disappointed but if you asked at the beginning of the season that we would end up minor premiers you would be called crazy. Lukosius is a gem. Does anyone know what players we are looking at. We need height in the forwards.
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:43 pm

goddy11 wrote:Ive just returned from Europe but watched the game on the digital link. I probably agree with the club best player. My thoughts are that we were to shallow in attack. The Hayes boys were our main forwards all year but in the latter part of the season they were kept quiet. Wunke may not have come back a good after his ankle. Gus Poole appeared to like the biffo more than creating opportunities for players downfield. I was generally disappointed but if you asked at the beginning of the season that we would end up minor premiers you would be called crazy. Lukosius is a gem. Does anyone know what players we are looking at. We need height in the forwards.

Hey Goddy you may need to talk with someone closer to the action
I’ve heard rumours but nothing for certain
I’ve been busy at school did see Sinor was named Poweraide break out player
Haven’t been able to post anything

I read somewhere our youngsters got tired by the end of the year
Could be right
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down