Panthers vEagles 15 August Flinders University Stadium

+3
Eagles35
Goddsy11
Mickyj
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Panthers vEagles 15 August Flinders University Stadium  - Page 3 Empty Re: Panthers vEagles 15 August Flinders University Stadium

Post by Mickyj Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:55 pm

eaglesman wrote:That was a very pleasing hard-working defensive last quarter by the Eagles, especially since South seemed to go into the final quarter with some momentum and only seven points down.  The Eagles conceded only two behinds, and zero in the last twenty minutes of play.  I could sense the frustration of the South supporters as the South players were finding it almost impossible to break clear.  Great coaching by Sheedy.

Well said
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Panthers vEagles 15 August Flinders University Stadium  - Page 3 Empty Re: Panthers vEagles 15 August Flinders University Stadium

Post by Eagles35 Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:48 pm

Sounds like ill have to catch up with James and a few of the boys in the club rooms after the game as I'm going to the luncheon on Saturday with my brother so I'd say that he might or might not wonder where I've got to depends on how much notice he takes unless he arrives early on Saturday
Eagles35
Eagles35

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagles35 Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:49 pm

Sounds like ill have to catch up with James and a few of the boys in the club rooms after the game as I'm going to the luncheon on Saturday with my brother so I'd say that he might or might not wonder where I've got to depends on how much notice he takes unless he arrives early on Saturday
Eagles35
Eagles35

Back to top Go down

Post by The Barton Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:01 am

Enjoy the lunch Eagles35, the boys will certainly miss you, you are now part of their pre game ritual
The Barton
The Barton

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagles35 Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:31 pm

I'll be able to see the reserves run out and mention to a couple of league boys where ill be to tell the others and pass on a message to one of them to tell whoever i hang out with at footy unless he's with his other friend's on Saturday where ill be till at least the league game or so
Eagles35
Eagles35

Back to top Go down

Post by The Barton Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:44 pm

Fish might be able to pass the message on for you Eagles35. Just make sure you don't drink too much at the lunch !!
The Barton
The Barton

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagles35 Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:53 pm

If he's there and thankfully I'm not from a big drinking family
Eagles35
Eagles35

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3