+4
MichaelScott
wimpy
The Barton
Mickyj
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Eagles v West Maughan Thiem Kia oval sat August 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Eagles v West Maughan Thiem Kia oval sat August 8

Post by Eagles35 Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:33 pm

Morgan rolled his ankle it was in a moon boot just to be precaution
Eagles35
Eagles35

Back to top Go down

Eagles v West Maughan Thiem Kia oval sat August 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Eagles v West Maughan Thiem Kia oval sat August 8

Post by Mickyj Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:40 pm

The Barton wrote:Indeed - talking to Thomo and Goldy they are both saying they are ready this week and I believe Foote will be too.
Not sure about Lonergan though, he's a week to week proposition it seems.
3 guys are going to be very unlucky this week - can see Lee, Firn's and Pudney all starting early this week and strengthening an already strong Reserves side. Unless the Coach chooses to rest a couple.

After seeing Wimpy’s post on Burgoyne could he come up to the seconds ?

I know nothing but my thinking is that Sheedy rested our injured one more week to play against south . I could be way off the mark though .
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagles35 Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:50 pm

Someone asked Foote how his hamstring was and I'm sure he said it wasn't feeling too bad, maybe your right about the injured ones too I'm not sure, know that Fish wasn't around the place i did ask if he was there or not as he has been helping out on the bench
Eagles35
Eagles35

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:58 pm

Eagles35 wrote:Someone asked Foote how his hamstring was and I'm sure he said it wasn't feeling too bad, maybe your right about the injured ones too I'm not sure, know that Fish wasn't around the place i did ask if he was there or not as he has been helping out on the bench

I’m just guessing
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wimpy Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:46 am

Mickyj wrote:
The Barton wrote:Indeed - talking to Thomo and Goldy they are both saying they are ready this week and I believe Foote will be too.
Not sure about Lonergan though, he's a week to week proposition it seems.
3 guys are going to be very unlucky this week - can see Lee, Firn's and Pudney all starting early this week and strengthening an already strong Reserves side. Unless the Coach chooses to rest a couple.

After seeing Wimpy’s post on Burgoyne could he come up to the seconds ?

I know nothing but my thinking is that Sheedy rested our injured one more week to play against  south . I could be way off the mark though .

Have been thinking all season that there have been basically no better SA U18s playing SANFL reserves this year. They either play U18s or league. I spoke to a West Coast recruiter/spy on Saturday and he said the AFL clubs wanted to see how the better ones performed against their own age group or against mature players in the league. Plus champion data not doing reserve stats makes them a bit hard to follow. At this stage I don't see Burgoyne playing reserves, he is still not eligible for this years draft, let him develop in the U18s. Next year Jade Sheedy might do a Lachy Jones and play him in the league team.
wimpy
wimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagles35 Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:56 pm

Regarding a Burgoyne or a Poulter Mitch Mead said a few weeks ago or so it will be hard for them to get into the reserves side the way that they've been going so unless injuries they probably won't get a reserves game unfortunately
Eagles35
Eagles35

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2