South v Eagles Saturday 26 May Hickinbotham Oval

3 posters

Go down

South v Eagles Saturday 26 May Hickinbotham Oval   Empty South v Eagles Saturday 26 May Hickinbotham Oval

Post by Mickyj Tue May 22, 2018 3:02 pm

South v Eagles
Saturday 26 May
Hickinbotham Oval

Reserves: 11:30am
League: 2:10pm

I hope we are switched on this week after last week's game
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

South v Eagles Saturday 26 May Hickinbotham Oval   Empty Re: South v Eagles Saturday 26 May Hickinbotham Oval

Post by Mickyj Thu May 24, 2018 5:13 pm

I can't post the teams yet Bomber Grey Lee ins
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

South v Eagles Saturday 26 May Hickinbotham Oval   Empty Re: South v Eagles Saturday 26 May Hickinbotham Oval

Post by Mickyj Thu May 24, 2018 6:01 pm

Ok the teams

League

The Eagles have made three forced changes for their contest against South on Saturday.

AFL draft prospect Jack Lukosius is unavailable due to McDonald’s SA Under-18 team selection while ruckman Jordan West (knee) and midfielder Jack Firns (shoulder) have succumbed to injury.

First-choice ruck Marc Borholm returns to the 21-man line-up while Magpies recruit Tom Gray and utility Jackson Lee are both named on the interchange bench.

F: Lewis, N. Hayes, Boyd

HF: Rowland, J. Hayes, Haylock

C: Hall, Stewart, J. Gaffney

HB: Westbrook, Thompson, Goldsworthy

B: Giuffreda, Von Bertouch, Poole

R: Redden, Sharrad, Johansen

INT: Gray, Borholm, Lee

IN: Gray, Borholm, Lee

OUT: Lukosius (McDonald’s SA U18), West (knee), Firns (shoulder)

Reserves
McLeod, Cook, Hawkins, Rowe, Minney, Weidemann, Comitogianni, Schmusch, X.Redden, Martin, C. Gaffney, Miller, Moore, Guilhaus, Heinjus, W. McPherson, Petrenko, Woods, Smith, Wehr, Sibley.

Under-18
F: Pratico, Coff, Thompson
HF: Friend, Armfield, Beecken
C: Burgoyne, Bailey, Pudney
HB: Mead. R. Bruce, Hawkins
B: Brill, McNeilly, Tape

R: Michael, Miller, McNeil
INT: Braun, Carter, Dorizzi, Francis, Nicholas, Pearce, Williams

Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddsy11 Thu May 24, 2018 7:05 pm

Where's Jimmy Rowe. I the best players in the 2's last few weeks. Disgrace Lukosius playing trial game against WA. The AFL owns our league.
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Thu May 24, 2018 7:10 pm

goddy11 wrote:Where's Jimmy Rowe. I the best players in the 2's last few weeks. Disgrace Lukosius playing trial game against WA. The AFL owns our league.
interesting to see Lee's stats for last week he had the ball a lot or seemed to
Grey was trying to do fancy stuff if it worked out would've been great.

Don't get to upset Rowe is young and reading last weeks game reports on South tall and fast compared to North
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Sat May 26, 2018 5:53 pm

What a win South should've killed us . Just gotten home.
But we worked out South that third quarter was awesome
Sharrad he's one hard guy
Grey don't anyone run him down . I was sitting at the fence he did great Close in work
Lee now I see why he was promoted great game
South were extremely fast that bothered us .
Once we shut them down got the ball in to bomber game turned around . South fell in the trap loose man in defence on bomber allowed Hall Poole Sharrad to kick goals.
Last term we totally shut them down
Well done Eagles
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddsy11 Sun May 27, 2018 2:18 pm

Someone mentioned Petrenko doing a knee in the reserves. Any feedback.

Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Sun May 27, 2018 2:24 pm

goddy11 wrote:Someone mentioned Petrenko doing a knee in the reserves. Any feedback.

I saw that written by a South fan
He did something was helped off the ground
During the league game he was on crutches

And I saw the hip and shoulders on the two South players in front of my position
Whittlesea an ex eagle . Let's say I never want a hip and shoulder from Sharrad

I'm waiting to hear from the club if it is his knee or ankle .
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Columbo Sun May 27, 2018 4:48 pm

Knee was in a brace.
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Sun May 27, 2018 4:53 pm

Columbo wrote:Knee was in a brace.

Couldn't see the brace
Saw him go down
Hope pup is ok
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddsy11 Mon May 28, 2018 9:37 am

Good result for all our teams Saturday. Rowey seem again to dominate in the 2's. How did Boyd play?
I watched the 2nd half on digital. We played some good football against a side that must have played well the week before. I saw no outstanding players, just an even spread. Saying that our defense was good.
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Mon May 28, 2018 10:22 am

goddy11 wrote:Good result for all our teams Saturday. Rowey seem again to dominate in the 2's. How did Boyd play?
I watched the 2nd half on digital. We played some good football against a side that must have played well the week before. I saw no outstanding players, just an even spread. Saying that our defense was good.
First half was ordinary
Third was better way better camera couldn't show Grey and Lee blocking and smoothing
South played a lone defender to stop bomber
This allowed Hall Poole and Hayes to mark and goal
Fourth term Eagles controlled the ball
Which stopped South imho
And Sharrad I heard and saw why we recruited him
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddsy11 Mon May 28, 2018 7:36 pm

We need to suspend you Mickyj. His name is Gray not Grey.
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Mon May 28, 2018 7:54 pm

Lol oops
It's an accident by me
You remind me in my youth people adding an S to my surname my dad would go off

Point taken
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddsy11 Mon May 28, 2018 11:57 pm

From the Advertiser

EAGLES GROUNDED
TALKING about midfields, Woodville-West Torrens will be without Jared Petrenko for at least six weeks while he recovers from a knee injury.
Petrenko will have scans on his injured right knee and it is expected the news will be medial ligament damage. The immediate thoughts of the Eagles medical staff is he had escaped ACL problems.
He has already missed a lot of footy while being a TV star and was using the reserves to find some fitness and form.
The Eagles engine room will also have to wait a little longer before last year’s best and fairest winner Joe Sinor returns. He had surgery on Friday to remove a screw from his left leg, broken in a trial at Noarlunga Oval in March.
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Tue May 29, 2018 6:35 am

goddy11 wrote:From the Advertiser

EAGLES GROUNDED
TALKING about midfields, Woodville-West Torrens will be without Jared Petrenko for at least six weeks while he recovers from a knee injury.
Petrenko will have scans on his injured right knee and it is expected the news will be medial ligament damage. The immediate thoughts of the Eagles medical staff is he had escaped ACL problems.
He has already missed a lot of footy while being a TV star and was using the reserves to find some fitness and form.
The Eagles engine room will also have to wait a little longer before last year’s best and fairest winner Joe Sinor returns. He had surgery on Friday to remove a screw from his left leg, broken in a trial at Noarlunga Oval in March.

Bugger
So lucky we recruited a midfielder
Might see more from Rowe ect now
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Columbo Tue May 29, 2018 6:14 pm

Rowey is finding plenty of it no question, but according to his dad he still needs to work a bit harder on his defensive game.
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Tue May 29, 2018 6:33 pm

Columbo wrote:Rowey is finding plenty of it no question, but according to his dad he still needs to work a bit harder on his defensive game.

I saw his dad there Saturday
Didn't see the weed this week I wonder what he thought of his son being second ruck
Connors dad haven't seen his dad But he kicks a fair few goals
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Wed May 30, 2018 5:54 pm

goddy11 wrote:Good result for all our teams Saturday. Rowey seem again to dominate in the 2's. How did Boyd play?

Just quoting goddy11 here not just Rowe
A couple of seconds players to be watched Cooper Gaffney and Jake Cook
Depth is there
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Columbo Wed May 30, 2018 7:13 pm

Weed is coaching at Walkerville, more likely to see him at Sunday games.

Nick Moore has been good in the 2's also.
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Wed May 30, 2018 7:17 pm

Columbo wrote:Weed is coaching at Walkerville, more likely to see him at Sunday games.

Yep he sits near or under the scoreboard at oval Ave .

Moore has been good
Minney ( spelling might be wrong) has been back showing signs
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddsy11 Thu May 31, 2018 3:59 pm

Mickyj wrote:
Columbo wrote:Weed is coaching at Walkerville, more likely to see him at Sunday games.

Moore has been good
Minney ( spelling might be wrong) has been back showing signs

Minney is only tiny though. Already too many that size.
Can anyone update anything on Nick Moore.
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down