Miscellaneous Eagle Items

4 posters

Go down

Miscellaneous Eagle Items Empty Miscellaneous Eagle Items

Post by wimpy Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:02 pm

The Eagles are looking to move preseason from Thebarton Oval (too expensive). They have previously looked at moving but have not found a suitable oval. Currently they are looking at the Eastern Parade Reserve Oval. The Port Adelaide Council has advertised for sporting clubs to indicate an interest in using the facility. A bit of work is needed to be done to bring it up to standard but I'm sure this could be negotiated with the council.
wimpy
wimpy

Back to top Go down

Miscellaneous Eagle Items Empty Re: Miscellaneous Eagle Items

Post by Goddsy11 Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:44 pm

Now is the time to hit the SA Government. They are giving out sports grants all over the place. An election is always a good time to put the hands out.
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:23 pm

wimpy wrote:The Eagles are looking to move preseason from Thebarton Oval (too expensive). They have previously looked at moving but have not found a suitable oval. Currently they are looking at the Eastern Parade Reserve Oval. The Port Adelaide Council has advertised for sporting clubs to indicate an interest in using the facility. A bit of work is needed to be done to bring it up to standard but I'm sure this could be negotiated with the council.

clue me in Wimpy Eastern Parade at Gilman or somewhere else
Wouldnt hurt the Eagles to do preseason in that Zone help to get a bigger fan base from there
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wimpy Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:48 pm

Huge push for Eagles to recover some of their heartland (Lockleys, Henley Beach etc.).
Glenelg schools in this area to revert to Eagles. Apparently Glenelg schools coordinator has resigned over the issue. More to come.
Maybe we got a bit of a screwing over, in what was allocated to us in the magpie zone.
wimpy
wimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Reddeer Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:45 pm

wimpy wrote:Huge push for Eagles to recover some of their heartland (Lockleys, Henley Beach etc.).
Glenelg schools in this area to revert to Eagles. Apparently Glenelg schools coordinator has resigned over the issue. More to come.
Maybe we got a bit of a screwing over, in what was allocated to us in the magpie zone.  
It was an absolute scandal to take those areas from the Eagles in the first place. Whoever decided that in the SANFL should castrated
Reddeer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:53 pm

Reddeer wrote:
wimpy wrote:Huge push for Eagles to recover some of their heartland (Lockleys, Henley Beach etc.).
It was an absolute scandal to take those areas from the Eagles in the first place. Whoever decided  that in the SANFL should castrated

Might stop them stuffing up the Eagles Reddeer lol
I talk with a lot of fans from other teams not the crap I went through on one site today .
I've heard how hard up one of those clubs was from getting our areas how it doesn't have players . Clubs that have fed the Eagles for years and years . Or in simple terms they refuse to do the hard yards the eagles have done like community days .
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wimpy Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:09 am

Not as good as I had hoped. Eagles will get back a small area of Henley Beach in exchange for a parcel of our area in our outback area around the levels. This part of our zone will go to Centrals. We were also hoping get more of our original zone back which included Fulham but West Adelaide have whinged very loudly and have now been given the area. These changes will have effect from next season. Some of our old zone re-allocated to Glenelg has been poorly worked and has now been relinquinshed by the Bays.
wimpy
wimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down