Congrats Eagle Boys! (not the pizza place)

5 posters

Go down

Congrats Eagle Boys! (not the pizza place) Empty Congrats Eagle Boys! (not the pizza place)

Post by Columbo Sun May 27, 2012 8:22 pm

Didn't get to the game yesterday and haven't seen a replay yet but was thoroughly enjoying watching the live stats on my phone and seeing Grockes' goal tally climbing and then hearing that he won the Fos Williams Medal. Obviously played a huge game and proved a point to those who said he shouldn't have been selected and might have played himself into some strong form heading into the next phase of our season.

Congrats also to Godsy for leading our state to victory, Flash for his selection as Vice Captain and Paz, Griegs and Shirls for their selections.
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Congrats Eagle Boys! (not the pizza place) Empty Re: Congrats Eagle Boys! (not the pizza place)

Post by Eagle014 Mon May 28, 2012 4:26 pm

I didn't get there either Columbo but watched it on the telly. Must say I was very nervous everytime one of our boys went near the ball.
Got very nervous when Grockes went down from 'friendly fire' then took some time to get up. It was interesting to hear the comment from Andrew Jarman (commentating) that Grockes was playing at North when he was the coach. At least he was honest enough to admit he got rid of Grockes - Thank you very much Mr Jarman Laughing The Eags were very well represented - Godsy & the five boys, head trainer & runner. Apologies to anyone I didn't see on the telly.
Congratulations to all.
If I get the opportunity tomorrow night at training, I might mention to Grockes that 7 goals would be very nice next Saturday at Richmond!!
Eagle014
Eagle014

Back to top Go down

Congrats Eagle Boys! (not the pizza place) Empty Re: Congrats Eagle Boys! (not the pizza place)

Post by Reddeer Mon May 28, 2012 4:43 pm

Columbo wrote:Didn't get to the game yesterday and haven't seen a replay yet but was thoroughly enjoying watching the live stats on my phone and seeing Grockes' goal tally climbing and then hearing that he won the Fos Williams Medal. Obviously played a huge game and proved a point to those who said he shouldn't have been selected and might have played himself into some strong form heading into the next phase of our season.

Congrats also to Godsy for leading our state to victory, Flash for his selection as Vice Captain and Paz, Griegs and Shirls for their selections.

Congratulations to all concerned. Adam Grocke first WDL/WT/Eagles player to be awarded the Fos Williams Medal
Reddeer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Mon May 28, 2012 6:59 pm

I was there watched all our boys in the under18's and 20's and league .Well done to Grocks !!

PS
Was a bit fun watching our Eagle juniors standing each other in the 18's and 20's
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MightyEagles Tue May 29, 2012 9:41 am

That was bound to happen.
MightyEagles
MightyEagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Tue May 29, 2012 6:37 pm

MightyEagles wrote:That was bound to happen.

LOL ME Razz
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down