Chris Kane

2 posters

Go down

Chris Kane Empty Chris Kane

Post by zest Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:42 am

The WWTFC is pleased to announce the signing of Chris Kane from the Glenelg Football Club.

At 23 years of age, Chris has played 44 games in 4 seasons at Glenelg and will compliment what we believe is an impressive midfield for the 2012 season.

Senior Coach Michael Godden said "Chris has some attributes that will see him fit well in our environment. With the loss of Leigh Treeby and James Rimington we see his aggression and hard-nosed approach as a real plus for the Club".

Chris said on his arrival "I enjoyed my time at Glenelg but it was time for a change. Knowing Michael Godden from his time at Glenelg and seeing how the Eagles go about things on and off the field, I’m really excited about joining the Club".

Please join the WWTFC in welcoming Chris to the Club.

WWTFC
zest
zest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Chris Kane Empty Re: Chris Kane

Post by Mickyj Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:36 pm

from Adelaide now
WOODVILLE-West Torrens has added to its midfield stocks - and crop of ex-Tigers - with the signing of Chris Kane from Glenelg.

The 23 year old joins Aaron Day and Scott Lewis in having moved to the Eagles from the Bay, where Michael Godden coached two Reserves premierships.

Kane played 44 games in four seasons at the Bay and nine this year.

Godden said Kane would complement the club's on-ball brigade.

"Chris has some attributes that will see him fit well in our environment," Godden said.

"With the loss of Leigh Treeby and James Rimington we see his aggression and hard-nosed approach as a real plus for the club."

Kane said he had enjoyed his time at Glenelg but needed a change.

"Knowing Michael Godden from his time at Glenelg and seeing how the Eagles go about things on and off the field, I'm really excited about joining the club," Kane said.
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down