wedgetail
zest
Columbo
Mickyj
Col D
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Acknowledgements of Contributions Received for Player of Year - Page 2 Empty Re: Acknowledgements of Contributions Received for Player of Year

Post by Col D Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:51 pm

It's that time again - any donations anyone wants to make can be handed directly to me or sent to the club - I'll check our carryover kitty and put all details up this week on this thread.

Col D
Col D
Col D

Back to top Go down

Acknowledgements of Contributions Received for Player of Year - Page 2 Empty Re: Acknowledgements of Contributions Received for Player of Year

Post by Peter69 Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:57 pm

Mine will be in the post Tomorrow (Wed).
Peter69
Peter69

Back to top Go down

Post by Col D Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:24 pm

We have carryover of $21.00

Already received at the ground saturday from Eagle 014
Will check at club tomorrow and up date this list asap.

Col D
Col D
Col D

Back to top Go down

Post by jenks31 Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:33 am

Posted mine last week
jenks31
jenks31

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:41 pm

Will be dropping mine and zests off this week Col
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Col D Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:50 pm

Sorry folks - finally got organised and got the donations from the club.

Big thank you to:

Jenks31
LindsayHead17
Kirsala
Mickyj
Zest
Col D
Eagle014

Total:$220 plus $21 carryover = $241.00

Will get trophy for Goldy, the shield engraved and the presentation will be on Thursday 19th December at the members night when we will have a report about recruits and pre-season training and a must be won members draw.

If I've left anyone out please let me know asap.

Cheers
Col D
Col D
Col D

Back to top Go down

Post by Col D Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:12 pm

Here we go again - any donations - gratefully accepted - drop in to the club or see me Thursday night at members draw.

Will put up details soon on kitty etc from last year.

Col D
Col D
Col D

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:49 pm

How long have we got to donate CD ?
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Col D Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:43 pm

Mickyj -til end of November /first week of december. Still Time then to get stuff ready for end of year show /members night
Col D
Col D

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:53 pm

Col D wrote:Mickyj -til end of November /first week of december. Still Time then to get stuff ready for end of year show /members night

cheers CD
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Col D Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:37 pm

From Last year we have $83.50 in kitty - after taking out total of trophy, engraving and award to player of $178.50

I've put in my $20 to start off -  so now up to $103.50.

I'll put up all donations here too - will check at club each Thursday for donations at the members draw - can of course be anonymous and/or use login name.

Cheers

Col D
Col D
Col D

Back to top Go down

Post by Reddeer Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:26 pm

What happened to this award since 2014 Did our disappointments in Grand Final stunt the interest. Comment Colin
Reddeer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:36 pm

Reddeer wrote:What happened to this award since 2014 Did our disappointments in Grand Final stunt the interest. Comment Colin

I think you will find after my brain injury a lot of things slowed down
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reddeer Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:59 pm

Mickyj wrote:
Reddeer wrote:What happened to this award since 2014 Did our disappointments in Grand Final stunt the interest. Comment Colin

'
So you MickyJ was the main operator of the site as well. Right
Reddeer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:17 pm

Reddeer wrote:
Mickyj wrote:

'
So you  MickyJ was the main operator of the site as well. Right
Yep still am I’m the admin
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddsy11 Sun May 08, 2022 9:51 am

How do you guys rate Conner McLeod. He is becoming a high possession gatherer every match. I think Haylock is playing out of his skin atm as well. Much improved on earlier this year.
Lukas Cooke starting to get among the goals. Our website still has him as 28yo.
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Sun May 08, 2022 10:33 am

goddy11 wrote:How do you guys rate Conner McLeod. He is becoming a high possession gatherer every match. I think Haylock is playing out of his skin atm as well. Much improved on earlier this year.
Lukas Cooke starting to get among the goals. Our website still has him as 28yo.

Wow it’s been years since this topic was active
I’ll be careful what I say as I walk past Andrew every seconds game is Connor league standard ?
Haylock I’m on the fence about
Cooke personally I’d be playing him he improves each week
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2