Presidents lunch and fantastic friday email

2 posters

Go down

Presidents lunch and fantastic friday email Empty Presidents lunch and fantastic friday email

Post by Mickyj Mon May 24, 2010 4:19 pm

There are some great events coming soon at the Eagles, starting with the President's Lunch this Sunday in the battle against Norwood. In July we have the Yalumba Wine Night, and also the Sportsman's Night featuring the Major Auction - see dates and details below!

RSVP for all three now by calling the Club on 8347 2444 or emailing functions@wwtfc.com.au

Also, don't forget Fantastic Friday this Friday night at the Eagles Club from 7pm - 9pm featuring an acoustic duo from local South Australian band "Keep the Change". Tickets are $25 including the chance to win $1000, all you can eat bbq, and all you can drink softdrink, beer, wine and bubbles! How's that for a deal?! The live music will continue on after 9pm so stay on and relax to the acoustic sound!
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Presidents lunch and fantastic friday email Empty Re: Presidents lunch and fantastic friday email

Post by Mickyj Mon May 24, 2010 5:40 pm

Dear Michael,

In support of the Auskick and Heart Foundation Kid's Round this weekend, please get involved in what should be a great day for all, particularly the youngsters, at Woodville Oval for the match against Norwood this Sunday.

Woodville Oval will come alive with a jumping castle, face painting and give-aways in the new E-Zone area, all complete with competitions and activities for children of all ages!

To find out more please visit http://www.wwtfc.com.au/uploads/KR%20A4%20flyer.pdf

Yours in football,

Abel Podger

Sales and Marketing Manager
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Presidents lunch and fantastic friday email Empty Re: Presidents lunch and fantastic friday email

Post by Columbo Mon May 24, 2010 6:56 pm

Fantastic Friday is a pretty good night for those who havent been before, get along.

And Mick I'll keep my eyes peeled for you in the jumpy castle on Sunday...make sure you take your shoes off!!!
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Tue May 25, 2010 5:33 pm

Columbo wrote:Fantastic Friday is a pretty good night for those who havent been before, get along.

And Mick I'll keep my eyes peeled for you in the jumpy castle on Sunday...make sure you take your shoes off!!!
I better get there early hey Laughing
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Thu May 27, 2010 5:02 pm

Dear Michael,

This must be the best value night of the year at the Eagles!! I hope to see you there to enjoy a fantastic range of Yalumba wines over a magnificent 5 course dinner. RSVP now by calling 8347 2444 or emailing functions@wwtfc.com.au
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down