SANFL Recruiting Zone Boundaries (revised yesterday)

4 posters

Go down

SANFL Recruiting Zone Boundaries (revised yesterday) Empty SANFL Recruiting Zone Boundaries (revised yesterday)

Post by hawke Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:58 pm

You beauty!! I'm back in the Eagles zone with yesterday's SANFL announcement. But at 71 years, I may only play back pocket!
But good to see we've recovered the area between Trimmer Pd, Tapleys Hill Rd and Henley Beach Rd (given to Glenelg in the 2017 ruling). Lost some good country areas.
From the correction that was demographically performed, South and Sturt has enjoyed the biggest zones and now had their areas reduced.
hawke
hawke

Back to top Go down

SANFL Recruiting Zone Boundaries (revised yesterday) Empty Re: SANFL Recruiting Zone Boundaries (revised yesterday)

Post by Goddsy11 Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:33 pm

is there a link?
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

SANFL Recruiting Zone Boundaries (revised yesterday) Empty Re: SANFL Recruiting Zone Boundaries (revised yesterday)

Post by Aerie Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:19 pm

Excellent changes. North get some of our northern zones and we get back a bit more of our western zones, like it should be! I’ll do a screenshot of the city and metro changes.
Aerie
Aerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerie Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:20 pm

SANFL Recruiting Zone Boundaries (revised yesterday) 75226010
SANFL Recruiting Zone Boundaries (revised yesterday) A9d7cc10
Aerie
Aerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddsy11 Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:20 pm

Aerie wrote:Excellent changes. North get some of our northern zones and we get back a bit more of our western zones, like it should be! I’ll do a screenshot of the city and metro changes.

Well, my old stomping ground is in Nth Adelaide zone. Old Croydon Tech. Blighty would be a NA player Shocked

Luckily, we haven't lost the rubbish dump.
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by wimpy Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:10 pm

Just checked, I'm now back in the Eagles zone thank goodness, lowered the value of my place being in the West Adelaide zone.
wimpy
wimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerie Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:21 pm

wimpy wrote:Just checked, I'm now back in the Eagles zone thank goodness, lowered the value of my place being in the West Adelaide zone.

Yeah, my folks at Henley South never use to have problems with ducks shitting everywhere in their backyard until it became Glenelg zone back in 2014.
Aerie
Aerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down