whybother
The Barton
35Eagles
Headfan
Mickyj
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sturt v Eagles unley Sunday May 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sturt v Eagles unley Sunday May 5

Post by 35Eagles Thu May 02, 2024 8:18 pm

So Scott Hodges's son named in under 18s possibly for the first time for the mighty Eagles does anyone know what he's like as a player etc??
35Eagles
35Eagles

Back to top Go down

Sturt v Eagles unley Sunday May 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sturt v Eagles unley Sunday May 5

Post by 35Eagles Thu May 02, 2024 8:35 pm

Just a matter of interest why is Ky Burgoyne playing for Port this afternoon first instead of Rome and if so when does Rome leave us is it still say July or so??

Know Rome goes to college rgc but it just surprised me.
35Eagles
35Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by 35Eagles Fri May 03, 2024 7:15 pm

O'Reilly named for Athlestone.
35Eagles
35Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by 35Eagles Fri May 03, 2024 7:24 pm

O'Reilly named for Athlestone. Watson SMOSH West Lakes named in A grade I've seen it.
35Eagles
35Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by whybother Fri May 03, 2024 9:34 pm

And at another entirely different game, Jack Hayes finally gets back to play for St Kilda
whybother
whybother

Back to top Go down

Post by Columbo Fri May 03, 2024 11:06 pm

whybother wrote:And at another entirely different game, Jack Hayes finally gets back to play for St Kilda

Jack has had 3 games at Sandringham with 12, 14 and 18 Disposals, kicked 3.2 last week.
Saints clearly see the talent that he has.
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post by 35Eagles Sat May 04, 2024 8:10 am

Misread Watson for SMOSH west lakes. I've just realised
35Eagles
35Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by 35Eagles Sat May 04, 2024 2:16 pm

Anyone know the Current situation of Tom Luck?? Dropped or injured or rested for the State games?? Yes keep in touch with him on social media but he's also a mate of mine and just don't like to ask re him at footy.
35Eagles
35Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by 35Eagles Sat May 04, 2024 8:05 pm

With O'Reilly Domenico Dodd dropped there must be 3 changes unless someone else has been dropped from the reserves that we don't know about or pulled out injured
35Eagles
35Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheedsb2b Sat May 04, 2024 9:02 pm

Where has Carter Norman and Blake renet gone
Sheedsb2b
Sheedsb2b

Back to top Go down

Post by 35Eagles Sat May 04, 2024 9:05 pm

[quote="Sheedsb2b"]Where has Carter Norman and Blake renet gone

Norman still around playing for Edwardstown he played the first reserves game of the round and Renet abdominal injury he's still around. But gone home but he'll be back as he's good mates with Luke McKay actually who isn't good friends with Luke.

He was with a overseas looking man think it was a man the person had a young child and he made sure that he said hello to them and thanked them for coming out etc before warm ups then went back to them after warm ups. As they're basically in front of me last week the 2 were so it proves that he takes notice of people around him.
35Eagles
35Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddsy11 Sun May 05, 2024 4:52 pm

That third 1/4 was a shocker. Luckily the boys lifted with some horrid Sturt muck ups and good defending. How good was Firns that last 1/4.
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Sun May 05, 2024 5:04 pm

What the heck happened then came back
Morris in the centre was good
Firns marking in the last
I’m still in shock but happy as
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 35Eagles Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pm

What happened to Cooke not playing or in reserves today. Fairall the same . Was Calvett meant to play with concussion as it certainly wasn't 21 days.
35Eagles
35Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by 35Eagles Sun May 05, 2024 6:05 pm

Cooke and Fairall are my players in the players auction so I've got a right to know what happened to them both.
35Eagles
35Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by 35Eagles Sun May 05, 2024 6:14 pm

Ok. Nothing to do with today's game but does anyone know what time the boys train on Friday night's?? I've been told by Jimmy Toumpas when he was playing to come out to training even pre season training but living in the country is hard but be nice to surprise them if I've got time to do so this coming Friday night.

If so I'm presuming they train at woodville is that correct too
35Eagles
35Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Titan2 Sun May 05, 2024 6:38 pm

What a great game. One of contrasts. Dug deep in that last quarter when the game was on the line.

Well done Jack Firns with three critical 'Jack Hayes-esque' marks in that last quarter. We've really got to accept the good with the bad with this bloke. Has limitations but his heart is the size of a lion.

This win has the potential to set our season up now. Sturt will be one of the contenders for the Premiership so to get a win over a side like this is huge. Just got to make sure we keep that momentum up for next week and not go into next week's game with the attitude like we did against fellow cellar-dweller Port.
Titan2
Titan2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Titan2 Sun May 05, 2024 6:40 pm

35Eagles wrote:Cooke and Fairall are my players in the players auction so I've got a right to know what happened to them both.

What are these player auctions? Whatever it is, if you think you have been hard done by I am sure contacting the Club directly is probably the best place where you can raise your concern. Not sure this forum is the appropriate place.
Titan2
Titan2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 35Eagles Sun May 05, 2024 6:44 pm

Titan2 wrote:
35Eagles wrote:Cooke and Fairall are my players in the players auction so I've got a right to know what happened to them both.

What are these player auctions? Whatever it is, if you think you have been hard done by I am sure contacting the Club directly is probably the best place where you can raise your concern. Not sure this forum is the appropriate place.

No wondering if both pulled out injured or dropped. And yes I'm allowed to ask on here its not like they're not friends. And yes this forum is the right place as someone might know if they are injured or sick or Callum being dropped or something.
35Eagles
35Eagles

Back to top Go down

Sturt v Eagles unley Sunday May 5 - Page 2 Empty Dug deep

Post by Gazz Sun May 05, 2024 6:52 pm

Love Firns, sure all players have some flaws . Perhaps Ballenden's best game as a ruck/ forward for us but still missed a few grabs. D'Alioa outstanding again and just the way were able to reset after being absolutey dominated is a credit to all. Some promising signs with some quality to come back in
Gazz
Gazz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Premiers Sun May 05, 2024 6:55 pm

Outstanding win considering we arrested Sturt's overwhelming momentum.
Several outstanding Eagle's players ( D'Aloia, Redden) and many others who played great supportive roles ( Firns, Ballenden, McKay, Rowe, Sinor and others). Perhaps only 2 players who didn't perform.
Resting Redden from the Centrals game may have been necessary but it cost us the game - after Norwood's Boyd, he is the next best SANFL ruckman - if the Eagles want to play finals this year, they need to put Lukac's development process on the Blackburn's - at present Jordan is struggling as a Seconds ruckman. Brinker-Ritchie showed more promise than Lukac if he can get his knee right, good for the centrebounces but way inferior to big Reddo for around the ground ball ups.
A big win for self-belief when the tide is against us !!!
Premiers
Premiers

Back to top Go down

Post by wimpy Sun May 05, 2024 7:01 pm

Lukas Cooke has a broken wrist, was the runner for the reserves today.
wimpy
wimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Sun May 05, 2024 7:06 pm

wimpy wrote:Lukas Cooke has a broken wrist, was the runner for the reserves today.

I’ve passed that on to Eagles 35 wimpy
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Premiers Sun May 05, 2024 7:07 pm

bloody automatic spelling! Not "Blackburns" but " back burner".
Can't fathom why Ballendon drops so many chest marks and also even tries to mark on his chest with his opponent right with him to spoil. Any player, with AFL coaching would know to catch it in the hands out in front where it can't be reached ! Frustrating to watch! Having said that, despite his faults, he did play well and is showing more aggression and leadership this year - perhaps he is happy to call Adelaide and particularly Eagles his home for the next 5 years.
Premiers
Premiers

Back to top Go down

Post by 35Eagles Sun May 05, 2024 7:09 pm

[quote="wimpy"]Lukas Cooke has a broken wrist, was the runner for the reserves today.[/quo

Fairall?? Thankyou.  Would go out to training on Friday night if the boys are training at woodville but don't know what time they're training
35Eagles
35Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next