Eagles v West Adelaide Maughan Kia oval 10 July

5 posters

Go down

Eagles v West Adelaide Maughan Kia oval 10 July  Empty Eagles v West Adelaide Maughan Kia oval 10 July

Post by Mickyj Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:10 pm

Seconds 11.30
League 2.10

I’m looking forward to this game
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Eagles v West Adelaide Maughan Kia oval 10 July  Empty Re: Eagles v West Adelaide Maughan Kia oval 10 July

Post by Goddsy11 Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:42 am

I see Riley Knight has an ankle injury and out 1-3 Weeks. Big loss. Luckily 2 of those games should be wins.
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Eagles v West Adelaide Maughan Kia oval 10 July  Empty Re: Eagles v West Adelaide Maughan Kia oval 10 July

Post by Mickyj Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:46 am

goddy11 wrote:I see Riley Knight has an ankle injury and out 1-3 Weeks. Big loss. Luckily 2 of those games should be wins.

Yep the media on 7 announced it last week in the game against South which showed us how good Mutch
is .

Last edited by Mickyj on Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddsy11 Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:24 am

Mickyj wrote:
goddy11 wrote:I see Riley Knight has an ankle injury and out 1-3 Weeks. Big loss. Luckily 2 of those games should be wins.

Yep the media on 7 announced it last week in the game against South which showed us how good Much is .

Mutch
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:16 pm

goddy11 wrote:
Mickyj wrote:

Yep the media on 7 announced it last week in the game against South which showed us how good Much is .

Mutch

Oops my mistake my apologies
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddsy11 Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:18 pm

Mickyj wrote:
goddy11 wrote:
Mickyj wrote:

Mutch

Not much of a big deal. Very Happy
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:18 pm

goddy11 wrote:
Mickyj wrote:
goddy11 wrote:
Mickyj wrote:

Mutch

Not much of a big deal. Very Happy

Lmao 😂
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:12 pm

EAGLES

Woodville-West Torrens goalsneak Troy Menzel is in line to play his first League game since Round 7 against West at Maughan Thiem Kia Oval.

The former Central forward has recovered from his wrist injury to be one of three inclusions to the Eagles’ 25-man squad.

Menzel has been joined by fellow forward Zane Williams and possible AAMI Rookie Lachlan Hoile, a 20-year-old from Yorke Peninsula club Southern Eagles.

League

F: Stengle, Hayes, Haylock

HF: Poole, Von Bertouch, D. Menzel

C: McFarlane, Tsitas, Mutch

HB: Seymour, Giuffreda, Toumpas

B: Beecken, Thompson, Rowland

R: Redden, Sinor, Lonergan

INT: Pudney, Firns, Williams, Comitogianni, Jungfer, Hoile, T. Menzel

IN: T. Menzel, Williams, Hoile

NEW: Lachlan Hoile (Southern Eagles)

Reserves
Mills, Moore, Kerrish, Lee, West, Schmusch, Mead, Hardie, Bruce, Gaffney, Dawkins, Pearce, Michael, Lehmann, McLeod, Buck, Burgoyne, Litster, Jackson, Wheare

Under-18
F: Calvett, Lukac, Adams
HF: Launer, Cooke, Pearce
C: Watson, Phillipou, Hansen
HB: Thomson, Hunter-Price, Hawker
B: Neumann, Ueding, Wollogorang

R: Phillips, D’Aloia, Nicholls
INT: Barkla, Blair, Carter, Dosljak, J. Hendry, Menta, Murphy, C. Schwartz, Williams
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:13 pm

Interesting if Troy Menzel is back and young gun Hoile whose been playing great seconds footy
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:22 pm

Not sure what to make of today’s win
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reddeer Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:09 pm

Copped two more critical injuries. Sinor and von Bertouch. Plus it was the worst they have played all year. will need to improve massively against Norwood or we will be back in the pack
Reddeer

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddsy11 Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:40 pm

Reddeer wrote:Copped two more critical injuries. Sinor and von Bertouch. Plus it was the worst they have played all year. will need to improve massively against Norwood or we will be back in the pack

Do you know what their injuries are?
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglesman Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:13 pm

That was a shocker by the Eagles, except for Jack Hayes' great game.
eaglesman
eaglesman

Back to top Go down

Post by Columbo Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:44 pm

goddy11 wrote:
Reddeer wrote:Copped two more critical injuries. Sinor and von Bertouch. Plus it was the worst they have played all year. will need to improve massively against Norwood or we will be back in the pack

Do you know what their injuries are?

Joey looked to have rolled his ankle, took a while to get back to his feet but thought he played out the game.
Not sure on JVB.

Certainly not a game you would want to sit through again, having said that we had 30 scoring shots which was the most from any of the games today so created the opportunities but the finishing wasn't all that flash.

In the end we got the 2 points and move on to next week.

another great game from Jack, 20 marks, don't see that too often.
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:19 am

Woodville-West Torrens’ woeful kicking for goal wasn’t enough to prevent it from recording an unfashionable 19-point win against West Adelaide at Maughan Thiem Kia Oval.

The Eagles registered a shocking tally of 9.21 (75) against the Bloods, their 14 more scoring shots proving too much for the persistent visitors to overcome.

Boating a 33-point lead at the main change, the hosts kicked 3.10 to West’s 6.6 in the second half to escape with the premiership points.

Star Eagle Jack Hayes dominated the air with 20 marks, adding to his 29 disposals and 2.4 to again stamp himself as the best tall utility in the competition.

Jimmy Toumpas collected 28 disposals and Sam Rowland 27 and 12 marks for the hosts who had Tyson Stengle finishing with 3.4 from his eight kicks for the afternoon.

West defender Mitch Duval continued his outstanding season, tallying 25 disposals and eight marks while fellow defender Elliot Dunkin and midfielder Pat Fairlie also had 25 possessions each.

Small forward Connor Fairlie was again busy for the visitors, kicking a team high three goals to go with his 17 disposals
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Columbo Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:47 pm

Hammy for JVB, hopefully not too bad.
Article in the mail says that Troy Menzel and Riley Knight could be back for next week.
Just over 1700 for the crowd, about 700 more than I expected.
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down