Constitutional changes at the Eagles

3 posters

Go down

Constitutional changes at the Eagles  Empty Constitutional changes at the Eagles

Post by Mickyj Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:41 pm

Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Constitutional changes at the Eagles  Empty Re: Constitutional changes at the Eagles

Post by Goddsy11 Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:33 pm

Does anyone actually know the changes or do we need a copy of the old and compare it to the draft new. I cant find any reference to what changes there are.
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Constitutional changes at the Eagles  Empty Re: Constitutional changes at the Eagles

Post by Reddeer Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:41 pm

goddy11 wrote:

Does anyone actually know the changes or do we need a copy of the old and compare it to the draft new. I cant find any reference to what changes there are.

Neither can I. If the changes are not isolated and shown for consideration the proprosal should be vetoed by members
Reddeer

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddsy11 Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:39 am

Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Reddeer Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:04 pm

Ah Good That explains the changes well. That probably should have been posted at the same time as the original notification on the website but better late than never. Now we know what it has all been about
Reddeer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down