John Storer Running for Eagles board

4 posters

Go down

John Storer Running for Eagles board  Empty John Storer Running for Eagles board

Post by Mickyj Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:50 am

Just helping john out to post this up . Guys take a read .

John Storer Running for Eagles board  Wty2xc

Last edited by Mickyj on Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

John Storer Running for Eagles board  Empty Re: John Storer Running for Eagles board

Post by Reddeer Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:19 pm

Not much to read yet!!
Reddeer

Back to top Go down

John Storer Running for Eagles board  Empty Re: John Storer Running for Eagles board

Post by Mickyj Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:21 pm

Reddeer wrote:Not much to read yet!!

fixed it now
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reddeer Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:06 pm

Thanks Michael Got the message out but pity the info is too small to read
Reddeer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:28 pm

Reddeer wrote:Thanks Michael Got the message out but pity the info is too small to read

Best I could do my old laptop I could Click on team selections and copy it differently.
Cant seem to do that now .
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddsy11 Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:36 pm

I just read his profile on the club website. I like his views on the AFL influence. Same as mine.
As I see it he is running on a platform of club transparency, Encouraging a more youthful membership( old farts like myself will not always be there) and a control of the AFL clubs that seem to run our comp.

Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddsy11 Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:14 pm

Did anyone attend last night. It must have been a big attendance. I am counting about 650 votes.
Any news to come out????

At Last nights AGM the 3 required Directors Positions on the Board of Directors were filled by Sean Connors, D’Arcy Evans and Kurt Slaven. Micky's mate did not make it but his creds looked ok to me. I hope the elected all the best.

Results
Sean Connors – 207 votes
D’Arcy Evans – 213
Kurt Slaven – 192
John Storer – 50 votes
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:24 pm

goddy11 wrote:Did anyone attend last night. It must have been a big attendance. I am counting about 650 votes.
Any news to come out????

At Last nights AGM the 3 required Directors Positions on the Board of Directors were filled by Sean Connors, D’Arcy Evans and Kurt Slaven. Micky's mate did not make it but his creds looked ok to me. I hope the elected all the best.

Results
Sean Connors – 207 votes
D’Arcy Evans – 213
Kurt Slaven – 192
John Storer – 50 votes

Hey I'm everybody's mate lol
I wish them all the best .

In my footy life I've met some really great people many are members on here or SA Footy or Talking Footy .
To be honest John took time to talk to me and with me after my almost life ending brain injury.
As have many of the Eagles faithful.
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddsy11 Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:49 pm

I just noticed there's a AGM thread. My bad.
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:51 pm

goddy11 wrote:I just noticed there's a AGM thread. My bad.

Your only human goddy11
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wimpy Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:27 pm

Mickyj wrote:
goddy11 wrote:Did anyone attend last night. It must have been a big attendance. I am counting about 650 votes.
Any news to come out????

Results
Sean Connors – 207 votes
D’Arcy Evans – 213
Kurt Slaven – 192
John Storer – 50 votes

In my footy life I've met some really great people many are members on here or SA Footy or Talking Footy .
To be honest John took time to talk to me and with me after my almost life ending brain injury.

"Goddy11" I think you equating the approx. 650 votes to the number attending is incorrect.
Each voter ticks three names, so that means each voter has three votes so immediately the number of voters become a third of the 662 (approx. 221). I believe postal votes were accepted and supporters could vote through out the day and not necessarily attend the AGM. I went to the AGM and thought about 80 to 100 attended.
wimpy
wimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddsy11 Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:39 pm

wimpy wrote:
Mickyj wrote:
Any news to come out????

Results
Sean Connors – 207 votes
D’Arcy Evans – 213
Kurt Slaven – 192
John Storer – 50 votes

"Goddy11" I think you equating the approx. 650 votes to the number attending is incorrect.
Each voter ticks three names, so that means each voter has three votes so immediately the number of voters become a third of the 662 (approx. 221). I believe postal votes were accepted and supporters could vote through out the day and not necessarily attend the AGM. I went to the AGM and thought about 80 to 100 attended.
Thanks for that Wimpy. Makes sense. I'm not the type that goes to AGM's (and live to far away) but I have interest. Actually I don't recall getting a postal vote but I am generally happy with the result. Kurt Slaven worries me with his SANFL bias towards the AFL sides but it is what it is.
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by wimpy Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:03 pm

"goddy 11" I think you had to contact the club for a postal vote so they could follow the voting paper and cross your name of the list of eligible voters. Randomly sending out postal votes could lead to bogus voting.
wimpy
wimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down