Scratching my head

3 posters

Go down

Scratching my head Empty Scratching my head

Post by Gazz Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:36 pm

Old and slow have been used to describe the eagles of recent years but I was more disappointed with our lack of genuine desperation and workrate. When we do those things well we are a chance. To be beaten by a better team is not disgrace but to lack hunger and fierceness is inexcuseable. Apart from perhaps 3 or 4 players we were abysmal. New voice needed-dunno? But certainly a overhaul of gameplan/players/coaches required to halt this GF mediocrity
Gazz
Gazz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Scratching my head Empty Re: Scratching my head

Post by Goddsy11 Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:42 pm

It is hard to put a finger on it. In the qualifying final we totally controlled the game without winning big. We showed signs during the year of how good we were. I can think of both games against Centrals and games against Port and the Crows. Then there were games like against North, Norward and the second game against Port where we did not show up. I sure Godden and his team will look at all facets of the team and rectify. I would love if we retain O'Brien.
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:53 pm

goddy11 wrote:It is hard to put a finger on it. In the qualifying final we totally controlled the game without winning big. We showed signs during the year of how good we were. I can think of both games against Centrals and games against Port and the Crows. Then there were games like against North, Norward and the second game against Port where we did not show up. I sure Godden and his team will look at all facets of the team and rectify. I would love if we retain O'Brien.

Im reading on Talking footy Obrien is leaving how everyone else knows whats going on no idea
We do need a good hard look at ourselves who do we get to boost our on field performance
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down