Low water fun 15th jan !!

Go down

Low water fun 15th jan !! Empty Low water fun 15th jan !!

Post by Mickyj Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:39 am

Well after my rest day yesterday I was eager to have a flick .When I arrived at teh pat I thought LOW TIDE bugger !! With some surface movement provided by the wind I selected a shallow running surface lure.
After a few casts and realising how low the water level was I swapped to a smaller deeper lure . Second or so cast I was on a nice short fight ensure but I managed to land this 26cm Bream
Low water fun 15th jan !! 2vwbtiu
Heres a closer look at the lure
Low water fun 15th jan !! 2ppzl2e
Not a bad first fish on thie lure which cost me $3.98 the other day I was Very Happy and my heart was racing . So I returned the bream to the pat and continued on my way casting and not long after same lure landed me this little ST
Low water fun 15th jan !! 2dm9uv
I think you can still see the lure in this picture .
Then it went quiet for a very long period I could see fish follow and not strike the lure .Reached the southern end of the pat swapped lures .And I was off casting again getting follows losing small bream .
Finally after a long period I landed this smaller 18cm Bream
Low water fun 15th jan !! 192sy
and same fish hopefully u can see this lure better
Low water fun 15th jan !! A5c1w0
Once again it went quiet lots of walking and casting then a follow then a hit and a tiny 15cm bream
Low water fun 15th jan !! Xqi0lw
So it was really very quiet I swapped sides again and was heading towrads my car .Of course I had a flick amnd landed another small ST
Low water fun 15th jan !! 33kxjya
At this stage i was hot and ready to head home after 3hrs but the large bream were attempting to hook themselves .Or were they just teasing yep they were .
So that was it fun morning at the pat
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down