Kite gone

4 posters

Go down

Kite gone Empty Kite gone

Post by zest Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:28 pm

It is with disappointment that we inform you that Aaron Kite has made the decision to return home to Victoria citing personal, family and commitment issues as the reasons behind the decision.

Kite, who had an interrupted pre-season after undergoing surgery to repair a stress fracture in his right foot in December said “I know this will be extremely hard for the Club and its supporters to understand and I expect that many will be disappointed with my decision”. “Everyone at the Eagles couldn’t have done more welcoming me into the club, I have just realised that I do not have the commitment necessary to play at SANFL level and therefore it is time for me to return home to my family”.

Eagles CEO Chris Davies said “There is no hiding from the fact that we are bitterly disappointed with Aaron’s decision to return home”. “The Club had made its decision to recruit Aaron in good faith that he was ready to resume a career at the highest level he could play, clearly our faith was misplaced”.

Obviously the Club will now focus its attention on our task at hand at Coopers Stadium this weekend versus Norwood.

http://www.wwtfc.com.au/eagles-news/news-item/2011/04/27/27-04-2011---aaron-kite-leaves-the-eagles

well thats annoying
zest
zest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kite gone Empty Re: Kite gone

Post by Mickyj Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:46 pm

bummer
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MightyEagles Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:42 am

Why did he bother coming over.
MightyEagles
MightyEagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sojourner Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:25 pm

Hopefully the club got a decent transfer fee from whoever he is playing for now?
Sojourner
Sojourner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down