Eagles To Potentialy Play On National Stage

4 posters

Go down

Eagles To Potentialy Play On National Stage Empty Eagles To Potentialy Play On National Stage

Post by eaglehaslanded Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:08 am

With the advent of the new Foxtel Cup competition with the best teams from the state league competitions from around Australia our club the Eagles may represent the SANFL on the national stage. This would be awesome for the club to promote our brand on national TV through the Foxtel network.
eaglehaslanded
eaglehaslanded

Back to top Go down

Eagles To Potentialy Play On National Stage Empty Re: Eagles To Potentialy Play On National Stage

Post by carrots12 Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:25 pm

Would be awesome in some capacity yes, but if it hurt our chances of winning the flag as it says in today's paper I would be dead against it.
carrots12
carrots12

Back to top Go down

Eagles To Potentialy Play On National Stage Empty Re: Eagles To Potentialy Play On National Stage

Post by Flash Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:21 pm

I agree with you carrots12, thr Flag is the ultimate prize the Eagles are after.
Having said that, I would travel interstae to watch our boys take on the best outside SA. Can't wait for 2011 footy season!
Flash
Flash

Back to top Go down

Post by Columbo Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:50 pm

Did I read that it says the champion team would win 100K? Although winning the SANFL flag would be important, winning a champions league with that much coin invoved obviously wouldnt be a bad thing!
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down