Scott welsh

Go down

Scott welsh  Empty Scott welsh

Post by Mickyj Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:39 pm

Dear Michael,

It is with regret that we inform you that Scott Welsh last night advised the Club and playing group that he has made the decision to retire.

On the announcement, Senior Coach Michael Godden said "When we recruited Scott at the start of the 2010 campaign we knew what he could bring on the field and we were really happy with his contribution to our season. On top of that though, Scott brought a wealth of knowledge which he used in helping develop those around him and I was really impressed with the selfless nature of his contribution to the Club as a whole. We hope to keep Scott at the Club in some capacity in 2011."

On the decision, Scott Welsh said "I'd like to thank the WWTFC for giving me the opportunity to play in the SANFL again after my AFL career. I've really enjoyed my time here, I have developed friendships with the playing group which I am sure will remain for the rest of my life as well as meeting many of you, our members, who have been fantastically supportive to my family and I. I look forward to spending a little more time with my family and watching the Eagles go two steps further in 2011".

The WWTFC thanks Scott for his time at the Club and wishes him well for the future.

Regards

WWTFC

Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down