predict the Ladder postion for the Eagles this year

3 posters

Go down

predict the Ladder postion for the Eagles this year Empty predict the Ladder postion for the Eagles this year

Post by zest Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:49 pm

i think we will be forth minor round and finish third after the finals are over.
zest
zest
Admin

Back to top Go down

predict the Ladder postion for the Eagles this year Empty Re: predict the Ladder postion for the Eagles this year

Post by eaglehaslanded Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:33 pm

I am confident that we can finish top 3 at the end of the minor round but only time will tell I guess.
eaglehaslanded
eaglehaslanded

Back to top Go down

predict the Ladder postion for the Eagles this year Empty Re: predict the Ladder postion for the Eagles this year

Post by The Guv Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:28 am

It really difficult to tell without seeing a minor round match played, yet at this stage I would say likely third at the end of the minor round and a good prospect of a higher finish in the finals without trying to get to far ahead of myself. I really like the way the club has recruited and the fitness of the group that have presented back to training for 2010. Ideally it comes down in some ways to how Goddens coaching style is reflected within the group that will make the club this season!
The Guv
The Guv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down