27 th dec flick in the pat

Go down

27 th dec flick in the pat Empty 27 th dec flick in the pat

Post by Mickyj Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:44 am

Well another morning waking up early and seeing grey skies . Undeterred I fed myself and the cat as per the norm and headed off towards The Pat .
Well it was still overcast wind had died a little when I arrived but the heavens had started to cry lol.
Anyway I rigged up and off I headed .Not exactly saying where I was at the pat lots of structure abounded me plenty to cast at . Roughly cast number four or six and I'm amomngst some rocks not on purpose when hit .I'm on and reeling in a very tiny and hard swimming all over the place ST .
27 th dec flick in the pat 1jkpiw
Here it is even with some weed for added colour lmao.
So as the rain came down harder I took shelter for a short time and headed off walking and casting.While I did see some small fish nothing was bothering the lure that had nailed that tiny ST .So about halfway along this side of the Pat I swapped lures to a different coloured lure of the same type.
Nothing was hungry in the deeper sections nothing along the rocks or steps.So I swapped sides of the Pat .Still nothing did see the odd small bream.
Stopping at a very shallow section with mullet jumping I did manage my first Bream of the summer lmao .Two hours or more after the ST!!
27 th dec flick in the pat Fjj9sh
And in this picture u can see the lure it took
27 th dec flick in the pat 24y718k
I continued on my way past the glenleg sports thinggeeeee and back to my car .That I'm afraid is the end of my xmas fish back to the saltmine tomorrow!
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down