Toumpas

3 posters

Go down

Toumpas Empty Toumpas

Post by Reddeer Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:52 pm

Jimmy Toumpas has been delisted by port today I guess we will be encouraging him to return to the Eagles next year
Reddeer

Back to top Go down

Toumpas Empty Re: Toumpas

Post by Mickyj Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:40 pm

Reddeer wrote:Jimmy Toumpas has been delisted by port today I guess we will be encouraging him to return to the Eagles next year

Ive just seen this on Facebook. At some stage this year I overheard someone say he wanted to go to North . I hope we fight like heck to bring him home .
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wimpy Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:35 pm

I hope we don't let Jimmy escape. It would be to Jimmy's advantage to rejoin the Eagles. SANFL rules state that a delisted AFL player can be paid up to $25,000 IF he goes back to his junior club, but if he goes to another SANFL club he is only allowed to be paid up to $20,000. But, we know N.A. are pretty good at distributing brown paper bags.
wimpy
wimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Reddeer Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:59 pm

wimpy wrote:I hope we don't let Jimmy escape. It would be to Jimmy's advantage to rejoin the Eagles. SANFL rules state that a delisted AFL player can be paid up to $25,000 IF he goes back to his junior club, but if he goes to another SANFL club he is only allowed to be paid up to $20,000. But, we know N.A. are pretty good at distributing brown paper bags.
Every club is guilty of that caper. The salary cap is bullshit!!!
Reddeer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down