SANFL to query Port's use of runners & physio

3 posters

Go down

SANFL to query Port's use of runners & physio Empty SANFL to query Port's use of runners & physio

Post by Eagle014 Wed May 13, 2015 2:23 pm

I posted a comment after our game against Port re the runner very rarely being off the ground & what I observed in my opinion was definitely coaching.
The article in today's Advertiser confirms my belief.
Interesting to see what the outcome of this will be!!!
Eagle014
Eagle014

Back to top Go down

SANFL to query Port's use of runners & physio Empty Re: SANFL to query Port's use of runners & physio

Post by Columbo Wed May 13, 2015 8:55 pm

Thought of you when I saw the article 014, didnt notice the Physio the day we played them but Eugene covered more ground in a quarter than "the future" did for the game.
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

SANFL to query Port's use of runners & physio Empty Re: SANFL to query Port's use of runners & physio

Post by Hareeba Thu May 14, 2015 12:03 pm

Bit harsh. ''The Future'' was very entertaining, gave us plenty of material to work with...EG BKA - Butcher Kicking Academy. He also kicked a nice goal from outside his usual safe distance- he was 8 metres out straight in front. I can recall one instance where Goof had the ball on the outer flank scoreboard side, went to go inside where we had Pup free but all he could see was the runner filling the gap so he switched back to down the line. It just simple cheating.
Hareeba
Hareeba

Back to top Go down

Post by Columbo Thu May 14, 2015 8:44 pm

Hareeba wrote:Bit harsh. ''The Future'' was very entertaining, gave us plenty of material to work with...EG BKA - Butcher Kicking Academy. He also kicked a nice goal from outside his usual safe distance- he was 8 metres out straight in front. I can recall one instance where Goof had the ball on the outer flank scoreboard side, went to go inside where we had Pup free but all he could see was the runner filling the gap so he switched back to down the line. It just simple cheating.

You're right, I was a bit harsh. Eugene covered more ground in 10 mins!
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down