Who is Matt1 ??

3 posters

Go down

Who is Matt1 ?? Empty Who is Matt1 ??

Post by Reddeer Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:58 pm

On SAFooty
Reddeer wrote:
CUTTERMAN wrote:Yep. Requires no more tinkering with top up players, half arsed "salary caps", finals qualifications etc etc.
It's a no brainer.
Any common sense decisions regarding the SANFL no longer happen.
I have lost complete interest in the football here.
Just a compromise competition for the AFL teams to have practice.
No integrity, no point for the real clubs to play.
Was going to see the Eagles play their last game for the season and to honour Powell and Grocke but just can't be bothered.
Quoting myself I received an anonymous private post from Matt1 (Whoever it is???) as follows
I bet they'd both be happy with that, knowing their Club historian 'couldn't be bothered'... Instead of just doing it on this forum, do the honourable thing and follow through with your strongly held convictions. Don't accept the free tickets. Resign your position. Tell Slaven and his board exactly what you think to their face. Tell the SANFL what you think to their face.
and my private reply is
So you clearly know who I am and I have never made any secret of my identity behind Reddeer
I have consistently argued against every thing the SANFL clowns have agreed to Kowtowing to the AFL ever since it was first mooted. Slaven and Sellers would be aware of my standing on the result.
I sat with former supporter LEH on the woodville oval in front of his sign NO AFL in the SANFL and the Eagles crowd at the very beginning of this farce.
The non existence of a level playing field in this now compromised competition has been bad enough this year but the decision that broke the camels back for me is the reallocation of boundaries. It is ludicrous to take away Henley and Grange from the club and give it Pooraka and Salisbury. Sheer lunacy. This should have not been agreed to and should have been over Slaven and the boards dead body.
I notice that you do not have the courage of your obvious acceptance of the situation to front me face to face instead sending a private message behind an anonymous code name.
I am going to post your comments on the Nest and Safooty blog for all to see anyway.
My tenure as the club historian ending would not mean anything to anyone at the Club as they would have no clue I what I do behind the scenes and I like it that way. A free ticket to the matches is very small concession

So there you go
Reddeer

Back to top Go down

Who is Matt1 ?? Empty Re: Who is Matt1 ??

Post by Mickyj Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:53 pm

No idea Redder and i had no idea that u were or are the club historian! So i dont know everything lol
I'll allow this to stay unless SA Footy ask me to take it down
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelScott Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:59 am

Chris Davies
MichaelScott

Back to top Go down

Post by Reddeer Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:21 am

MichaelScott wrote:Chris Davies
Probably wouldn't surprise me.
Whoever it is, is too gutless to identify themselves to me, but must be close to the board to know my identity.
Reddeer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum