Norm Smith

5 posters

Go down

Norm Smith Empty Norm Smith

Post by Peter69 Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:48 pm

Congrats go to one of ours in Brian Lake on winning the Norm Smith Medal today, he was awesome. I do feel for opposition captain Matthew Pavlich on not reaching the ultimate "yet", also one of ours. A proud day to follow the club that produces the most players into the AFL system, Go Eagles!!
Peter69
Peter69

Back to top Go down

Norm Smith Empty Re: Norm Smith

Post by Eagle014 Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:39 pm

LindsayHead17 wrote:Congrats go to one of ours in Brian Lake on winning the Norm Smith Medal today, he was awesome. I do feel for opposition captain Matthew Pavlich on not reaching the ultimate "yet", also one of ours. A proud day to follow the club that produces the most players into the AFL system, Go Eagles!!
Agree, really felt for Pav.  We also had another of our Eagle boys playing for Freo - Cameron Sutcliffe.
Eagle014
Eagle014

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobber Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:00 am

Can someone tell me the average numbers of players per year that got drafted that played senior footy with us in year they got drafted, on Ron's time compared to Godsys period?
Dobber
Dobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Columbo Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:31 pm

Dobber wrote:Can someone tell me the average numbers of players per year that got drafted that played senior footy with us in year they got drafted, on Ron's time compared to Godsys period?
Would also be interesting to see how things have changed since the introduction of the Under 18's. Seems that early to mid 00's when we lost guys like Stokesy that it was guys playing league that were getting selected, now the focus seems more on the younger guys.
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post by MightyEagles Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:18 am

I think we have had about 10 in the last what 5 years or so, maybe even more.
MightyEagles
MightyEagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down