New CEO interview

Go down

New CEO interview Empty New CEO interview

Post by Mickyj Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:35 pm

THE Eagles' new CEO Uby Faddoul says he won't spill the beans about which team kept his allegiance until his move to Woodville Oval.

"I've always been an SANFL supporter - and now I'm an Eagles man," Mr Faddoul says.

His two sons Noah, 9, and Isaiah, 6, have followed him in switching their colours to the yellow, blue and green, thanks to the influence of club president Kurt Slaven.

"Kurt's already fitted both of them out with Eagles caps and they've been wearing them around the house," he said.

The former Asahi Premium Beverages state sales manager will take up his post at the club on January 7.

Among the tasks on Mr Faddoul's agenda is a bid to attract more families to the club, starting with his own.

He says his sons will be alongside him on game days, barracking for the team.

"My wife has said they'll be there at games ... I'm not sure if she will be though - perhaps she's handballing them to me.

"They (the boys) are thrilled to bits."

Mr Faddoul, who has a masters in business administration and has worked in management at Fosters, Treasury Wines and Jacob's Creek, says he is looking forward to joining the team.

He says his marketing and networking background will help the club build sponsorships, strengthen its brand and increase its supporter base, which is among the smallest in the competition.

"It's about making football fun and putting it back into the forefront of everyone's mind on Saturday, Sunday and Friday night again so football gets stronger," he said
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down