no pictures again sorry

Go down

no pictures again sorry Empty no pictures again sorry

Post by Mickyj Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:42 pm

Well I headed down to the Pat again this morning .Once again it was dark overcast with the odd spit of rain.
Nothing was stirring nothing was following the lure I had put on .One of the four from sundays 60% off purchase .I met another angler didnt get his name he was having as much luck as I was .While he muttered something about West Lakes.
I headed over to the other side of the pat .Something happened the clouds parted the sun came out Very Happy.And right in by the shore I was on to a tiny Bream and off .Couple more casts in that spot nothing.
Moving no more than 2 or 3 metres I was on to a tiny bream .I continued up this side of the pat following the sun which wasnt staying out very long .
When suddenly a bigger hit .This fish hit harder put up a bit more fight still was only 20cm but my god on this tiny lure which just had a treble on its rear .The Bream certainly fought hard.
So moving on from this fish I cast a little further and bang I'm on again.Not large but pulling hard and trying to fight landed a tiny Salmon Trout .
At this point the sun was gone I put on lure number four .Not getting any interest I walked back towards my car .
One last try in some sun and I had a hit from a larger fish but lost it .Bugger that was my morning .
So after trying all four of those 60% off lures all had hits 3 landed fish .
Two different lures landed mutli fish Smile
only 1 failed to land a fish $40 worth of lure for $17 and 6 fish in two days well worth the fun Smile
And my phone grrr after my 20 yo daughter couldnt get it to turn on after recharging it after it died after 2 hours of use .Guess what it worked in the shop !!!
So pictures next session I hope

Cheers
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

no pictures again sorry Empty Re: no pictures again sorry

Post by Mickyj Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:56 pm

Got the new touch phone working finally heres the lures (minus the lost ones lol) that have produced fish recently for me .Except the gold mini vib which only got spat today
no pictures again sorry 2hq57yo
ps
The Red one took 3 fish today !!!
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down