Justin Cicolella - club games record holder on Saturday

+2
Eagle014
spell_check
6 posters

Go down

Justin Cicolella - club games record holder on Saturday Empty Justin Cicolella - club games record holder on Saturday

Post by spell_check Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:13 pm

It will be the 233rd time the no.51 has stepped out on the field for a League match; surpassing Gavin Colville. I was going to ask if there would be a banner for this, but I'm not sure if anyone knows this record will be created. It should be, because he will be the third highest on the games played for one club post 1990:

1. Tim Weatherald (253, Sturt)
2. Brian Haraida (235, Central)
3. Gavin Colville (232, Eagles)
4. Justin Cicolella (232, Eagles)
5. Mark Clayton (228, Port)

And equal 5th for matches overall:
1. Tim Weatherald (311, Sturt & Norwood)
2. Damian Squire (251, North & Sturt)
3. Brian Haraida (235, Central)
4. Rick MacGowan (233, Central & North)
5. Gavin Colville (233, Eagles)
6. Justin Cicolella (232, Eagles)
spell_check
spell_check

Back to top Go down

Justin Cicolella - club games record holder on Saturday Empty Re: Justin Cicolella - club games record holder on Saturday

Post by Eagle014 Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:03 pm

Spelly, I've printed the above & will mention this at training tomorrow night, hopefully something can be done.
Eagle014
Eagle014

Back to top Go down

Justin Cicolella - club games record holder on Saturday Empty Re: Justin Cicolella - club games record holder on Saturday

Post by MightyEagles Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:24 pm

As far as I know no banner is being made. Not saying there won't be.
MightyEagles
MightyEagles

Back to top Go down

Justin Cicolella - club games record holder on Saturday Empty re Justin Cicolella no. 2

Post by giorgo Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:52 am

Hopefully some fanfare will be made about Justin this Saturday as he has been a great and passionate player for the Eagles OVER the years. It has been great watching him contribute in all facets of the game but in particular his HEROIC efforts in the packs.
Well done Justin you are a champ !

Cheers.
giorgo

No worries Giorgo fixed it up for u Wink
giorgo
giorgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle014 Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:14 pm

Congratulations little champ, little in stature but a giant in your attitude to your footy & the Eagles Footy Club.
Thanks for the pleasure I have received watching you play most of those 233 games & I hope many more.
Your speech last night & at our Club Champion Dinner last year should be played to all junior footballers, you are a credit to yourself & your family.
Eagle014
Eagle014

Back to top Go down

Post by Columbo Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:49 pm

Justin's speech on the ground after the 2006 Grand Final and after winning the Jamie Tape medal at Club Champion the first time a couple of years back say alot about how much he loves the club. I said on another forum that i think he would bleed blue green and yellow and while thats probably a bit of a cliche I think in Justin's case its probably true.
Congratulations Cicca....next step 250!
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post by giorgo Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:22 pm

Perhaps thes positive emails could be passed on to Justin via the club or his e-mail what do people think ?
giorgo
giorgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Col D Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:54 am

I am certain these have got back to Justin - Col D
Col D
Col D

Back to top Go down

Post by Columbo Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:27 am

Col D wrote:I am certain these have got back to Justin - Col D

Was thinking the exact same thing CD!
Good to see that you didnt get any of that funny toothpaste on your fingers!!!!!
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle014 Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:48 am

Col D wrote:I am certain these have got back to Justin - Col D
Yes Col D, I'm sure a certain forum member will be very happy to show all of them to Cic.

Eagle014
Eagle014

Back to top Go down

Post by giorgo Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:17 am

Good to hear that these comments on Justin's achievements are more than likely to get back to as I am sure he will appreciate them !
giorgo
giorgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down