kicking to them

3 posters

Go down

kicking to them Empty kicking to them

Post by Gazz Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:27 pm

Good win. Í have mentioned before how we have been able to win ugly this year which is a great trait. However, it still concerns me that we give the ball back so often to our opponents and this continued last night. A couple of mates thought i may have been harsh but i have just watched the first quarter and 5 times we have kicked inside 50 and Glenelg took uncontested marks.I'll look at the rest of the game now
Gazz
Gazz
Admin

Back to top Go down

kicking to them Empty Re: kicking to them

Post by Goddsy11 Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:06 pm

Gazz wrote:Good win. Í have mentioned before how we have been able to win ugly this year which is a great trait. However, it still concerns me that we give the ball back so often to our opponents and this continued last night. A couple of mates thought i may have been harsh but i have just watched the first quarter and 5 times we have kicked inside 50 and Glenelg took uncontested marks.I'll look at the rest of the game now
I mentioned on the game thread our disposal was poor. Glenelg seemed to control all the air balls. Luckily our crumbers were ok but we were 1 short in the forwards. VB did not excite in the 2's . 1 thing I like is we don't let the ball out easily from the attaching 50. once it hits the ground.
Goddsy11
Goddsy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:37 am

Yep can’t argue with you Gazz
Our forward entries were put up high for tall forwards or it looked that way .
There could’ve been other issues for this .
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum