Senior study

Go down

Senior study  Empty Senior study

Post by Mickyj Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:29 pm

Im over 50 and to keep my job provider and Centrelink happy tomorrow i start 12 months study
not ausstudy its three days a week two classes a day
With my industrial court case still going or on hold im in limbo so to speak
So study it is
Certificate three community services
Ive told the course things i cant do in manual labor they dont seem concerned
And since i completed a year 12 way back in 1979 i do not need to write a 10'000 word easy for a research project

Anyone else gone back to study
And before anyone says lifes easy on newstart yes Centrelink are happy they set 30 hours a fortnight on study .
The provider has changed that to 45 hours a fortnight supposedly any day im not studying i will be doing hoemwork.
And on days i have no classes every fortnight i must attend the provider in a meeting
Also was told even though they havent written me a resume or cover letter and have no need to look for work i can do part time work . Now how i can work part time when im not studying but doing home work is every ones guess
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Senior study  Empty Re: Senior study

Post by Mickyj Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:31 pm

made it home safe and sound two classes a day
my disability provider checked up on me at 10.56 to make sure i attended funny that
different from any study ive ever done in the past

if i was doing the research project id be there until 3 pm my day ended at 12.40
including a visit to the local primary school ill be helping with reading when my police check is approved
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down