Eagles v South saturday july 7th unleash solar

5 posters

Go down

Eagles v South  saturday july 7th unleash solar Empty Eagles v South saturday july 7th unleash solar

Post by Mickyj Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:01 pm

Surely we will be better than last week .
Any thoughts on who can come in to the league team from the seconds
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Eagles v South  saturday july 7th unleash solar Empty Re: Eagles v South saturday july 7th unleash solar

Post by MightyEagles Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:49 am

Don't know who can come up, but the u18s are playing awesome at the moment.
MightyEagles
MightyEagles

Back to top Go down

Eagles v South  saturday july 7th unleash solar Empty Re: Eagles v South saturday july 7th unleash solar

Post by BirdOfPrey Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:48 pm

Mickyj wrote:Surely we will be better than last week .

Maybe the whole u/18 team??..
BirdOfPrey
BirdOfPrey

Back to top Go down

Post by zest Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:53 pm

or henley Laughing
zest
zest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MightyEagles Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:50 am

BirdOfPrey wrote:
Mickyj wrote:Surely we will be better than last week .

Maybe the whole u/18 team??..

Then who play in the u18 team?
MightyEagles
MightyEagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:38 pm

F: Fitzgerald, Staple, Lane
HF: Grieger, Grocke, Kane
C: Goldsworthy, Lewis, Hall
HB: McKenzie, Thomson, Salter
B: Raymond, Giuffreda, Sumner
R: Parry, Powell, Shirley
Int: Ellis-Yolmen, Rowntree, Cicolella
In: Salter
Out: Redden (Power)
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdOfPrey Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:02 pm

After a 70+ loss and only one change, and a forced one at that.
I guess players aren't held accountable for their efforts these days.

Surely there were a couple of guys in the 2's who could have been a chance, or given a go.
BirdOfPrey
BirdOfPrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:09 pm

BirdOfPrey wrote:After a 70+ loss and only one change, and a forced one at that.

Surely there were a couple of guys in the 2's who could have been a chance, or given a go.

Is Redden an out ? He wasn't named as an in for the power .
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdOfPrey Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:51 am

Mickyj wrote:
BirdOfPrey wrote:After a 70+ loss and only one change, and a forced one at that.

WWT website says Redden out and in for the Power. Maybe a fitness cloud over one of their rucks so they are keeping him out of Sanfl as insurance.
BirdOfPrey
BirdOfPrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:25 pm

BirdOfPrey wrote:
Mickyj wrote:

WWT website says Redden out and in for the Power. Maybe a fitness cloud over one of their rucks so they are keeping him out of Sanfl as insurance.

As zest said to me when an AFL player is an emergancy they can't be named in a SANFL team .
fingers crossed he plays for us
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Columbo Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:56 pm

Lobbe is the lead ruck for Port and Renouf is out...Reds may get a gig depending on the conditions.
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdOfPrey Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:40 pm

How bad are we?? Is it possible to get worse the longer the season goes?

Can't see us winning another game, time to start planning for next year, play some kids, shake things up.
Did the club act too quickly giving Mr.Godden a contract extension? I guess we will see if he can really coach in the next 2 years cause he's going to have to get rid of the deadwood and rebuild the list.

Still can't get my head around going top to bottom in 12 mths with more or less the same core group of players.......you don't lose your skills overnight so it must be something else.

Think this must be the worst season Grocke has had since being at the club.
BirdOfPrey
BirdOfPrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:51 am

BirdOfPrey wrote:How bad are we?? Is it possible to get worse the longer the season goes?

Can't see us winning another game, time to start planning for next year, play some kids, shake things up.
Did the club act too quickly giving Mr.Godden a contract extension? I guess we will see if he can really coach in the next 2 years cause he's going to have to get rid of the deadwood and rebuild the list.

Still can't get my head around going top to bottom in 12 mths with more or less the same core group of players.......you don't lose your skills overnight so it must be something else.

Think this must be the worst season Grocke has had since being at the club.

yep agree why are we still playing the old boys bring in the kids we will not make the finals bring in the likes of poole .Are we to tall up front team played better against north when a certain tall was out injured .
Well done to the seconds 0.3 first term then 7 goals 7 in the second .Perhpas the old brigade should have watched that game to see an eagles team win !!!
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zest Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:06 am

i think we should be playing poole,joyce and ellis yol-man in the league every week and i wouldn't mind giving Ramsey a try as a small forward.

zest
zest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdOfPrey Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:42 pm

zest wrote:i think we should be playing poole,joyce and ellis yol-man in the league every week and i wouldn't mind giving Ramsey a try as a small forward.

Agree with that 100% . I think the small crumbing fwd has been a problem for many years.
Also looks like we have a good batch of u/18 kids, so maybe we should start look at pushing them up.

Each year only X amount of spots open in the league and res sides, so a lot of those kids are lost to amateurs and country footy. Thou next year I would hope there are a lot of spots open after Godden surely will swing the axe and start to rebuild his own side, not a squad he got from Fuller.
BirdOfPrey
BirdOfPrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyj Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:45 pm

BirdOfPrey wrote:
zest wrote:i think we should be playing poole,joyce and ellis yol-man in the league every week and i wouldn't mind giving Ramsey a try as a small forward.

Agree with that 100% . I think the small crumbing fwd has been a problem for many years.
Also looks like we have a good batch of u/18 kids, so maybe we should start look at pushing them up.

Each year only X amount of spots open in the league and res sides, so a lot of those kids are lost to amateurs and country footy. Thou next year I would hope there are a lot of spots open after Godden surely will swing the axe and start to rebuild his own side, not a squad he got from Fuller.

I think the lad from the APY lands that played yesterday could develop into that type of forward as well !!
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdOfPrey Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:06 pm

Mickyj wrote:
BirdOfPrey wrote:

I think the lad from the APY lands that played yesterday could develop into that type of forward as well !!
You know what happened to last lad that played and showed a bit, he got drafted to the Hawkes.
BirdOfPrey
BirdOfPrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down