Board Elections.

2 posters

Go down

Board Elections. Empty Board Elections.

Post by Slatts Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:03 pm

From this posting you will obviously work out that I am the Chairman/President of the WWTFC. You would be aware by now that the Annual General meeting and Board Elections will be held on Tuesday the 8th February 2011. I am asking you the members of this club and forum to consider voting for me. You can do that by attending at the club on the day of the Annual General meeting or at the AGM and place your vote prior to the meeting. If you cannot do that then you can contact the club and have a postal vote sent to you for completion and return it to the club. I would like to give you some reasons as why I think you should vote for me.

I have been a Board member for the past 4 years and have enjoyed the challenge in driving change to make sure that this football club keeps ahead of those that challenge. For the past two years I have held the position of Chairman/President and have helped the other Board members to move the club forward overcoming a massive loss in 2008, to recording two positive positions of profit.
I believe that I have helped change the integrity of the club, opening a change in transparency and communication. I think it is very important that you the member have a chance to be fully informed in what is happening within the management and the running if this club. I have also held the position of league Director of the club and have had to make some very important decisions that impact not only on the WWTFC but also the SANFL.

Some of those issues included the decisions in relation to the merger of the Port Adelaide Magpies and the Port Adelaide Power Football Clubs. The decision in relation to the Champions League competition and how this would impact the opportunity of the WWTFC winning a premiership in 2011.

There is no doubt that from the members that I have spoken with they have embraced this change and now have a sound understanding of the decisions that are being made by management. There are many more agenda items that have been identified that need to be developed to make this club successful. In the time I have served on the Board I have developed some very good partnerships with many of our successful Partner and members of Council and Government. I have continued to push our Brand, with these organisations so as to enhance the club in every chance to push the club to the forefront of the SANFL.

I believe that my job as a Board Member has only just commenced and I ask that you once again give me the opportunity to represent you the members in the quest to once again win premierships in the next couple of years and to make sure that the club continues to turn profits and maintain a strong position so that many of our Partners continue to be associated with the club and more want to get involved with this great club.

I thankyou for this opportunity.
Slatts

Back to top Go down

Board Elections. Empty Re: Board Elections.

Post by Mickyj Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:58 pm

Thank you for posting Slatts Smile
Mickyj
Mickyj
Admin

Back to top Go down